Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Spirit of the day

Andrealphus ( Again?!?)

Ok so I reached out to andrealphus

M: are you reaching out to me andrealphus?

A: No, not you stupid, I’m making myself available for your client that’s coming tomorrow.

M. That will be all then We’ll call if we need you.

:rage:

Alrighty then

Dreamscapes: none

14 Likes

Spirit of the day

Duke Bathin

Awesome spirit I don’t have much to say about him now however.

I would like to talk about Marquis Andrealphus. So it turns out my client is a rare bird collector and when I introduced andrealphus to him I was very shy and nervous but it turns out my client totally got it and strongly resonated with this spirit.

Even to the point where the client looked at me with tears in his eyes saying that he has a very personal situation and he knows andrealphus is reaching out about that.

I fabricated him a seal of andrealphus and gave him a a set of basic instructions to reach out to him and ask a favor.

I really love seeing a happy Goetic ending and that’s exactly what happened here.

Dreamscapes: none.

15 Likes

King Bael and Prince Orobas are threatening to go on strike if I don’t get them more dignified candles. They both say thier tired of white dinky little tealights in the fire proof cups I got them.

They want “real men’s” candles, Phallic Tower shaped, and in thier signature colors. That’s thier “request/demand”

Well I want them to be happy and they don’t ask for much so I went online and found two nice 100 hour candles in jars. Each the appropriate color.

So imma blow 8$ and increase the standard of living and quality of life index for my spirits. Nothing but the best for my patrons…:wink:

18 Likes

Spirit of the day

The mighty king Paimon

This is a most excellent spirit.

The timing is exquisite

Can’t tell you why though.
:wink:

15 Likes

Spirit of the day

Queen Beleth

This is a spirit I’ve been needing to talk to for Abit now on some love related matters.

I’ll tell you guys the truth I’m really somewhat uncomfortable going to a demon for a love related matter. I think, will this just go from sugar to shit on me? The reality is it always goes from to sugar to shit over a long enough timeline for me historically speaking.

Anyway.

14 Likes

I’ve updated The Legendary Prince Orobas thread. The free ebook grimoire

Here’s a link to my most popular spell.

Invisibility

11 Likes

Have you ever worked with rosier for love?

1 Like

Hearing this breaks my heart​:sob::sob::sob: as of this week I was thinking about calling love demons and building a connection with them and asking them to bring a a new lover but now hearing that it could go to shit has me thinking otherwise. Perhaps I’ll try Archangels instead​:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

No I haven’t. I’m considering working with planetary spirit Hagiel.

Venus is exceptionally well aspected in my chart that’s why I’m considering giving her a text.

2 Likes

No don’t get me wrong I was strictly talking about my own misfortunes in relationships. Perhaps wallowing in self pitying thinking…

The demons are very much capable of finding a good match for a person.

Despite what we frequently hear about Prince Sitri and his penchant for crude lust he actually has it in him to bring the right kind of people into your life if you ask him.

So I’m sorry if my comments dissuaded you. That wasn’t at all my intention.

4 Likes

Spirit of the day

Valefor

Interesting I was just having a conversation about this spirit today with a friend.

I’d like to point out that another unusual feature of this spirit is that if You ask him to he will personally serve as a familiar for you.

Can you imagine having a full blown Goetic royal spirit as your constant companion? Your friend, mentor and guide?

I would personally like to put this to the test in the future.

Speaking of familiars

I’d like to give big ups to Duke Amduscias for his stellar familiar. This familiar has made my words powerful and persuasive. I absolutely love this familiar.

If you need an excellent familiar don’t hesitate to go to Duke Amduscias.

9 Likes

A hymn to Lucifer

I took this hymn from VK jehennum and made some alterations to it. I usually make alterations to others work so that it suits my precise needs and wants.

This is my morning greeting to the great Archangel Heylel a.k.a. Lucifer

“Mighty Lucifer, God King of the infernal dominion.
Brighten my dreamscapes and bestow on me worldly power.
Guide my steps and give me your protection.
As I have devoted myself to the infernal and into your service.
Grant me great fortune and keep me safe through the night.
Salvete Lucibel et Sitrah Ahra!”

This one I’d the ways I keep a constant pulse on my connection to this entity.

11 Likes

Now for a glimpse into my world and my practice.

Behold the temple of Mike B

This is a fully furnished and well stocked and maintained temple.

My sprits are honored and respected here and are mostly very happy to be here.

I encourage my readers to do what they can within thier means to have a temple or sacred space that resonates with thier degree of experience and practice.

Having a temple to practice our art in is one of the best things in my life.

As you can see I have my “big 3” spirits with a permanent presence here. My patrons Kong Bael and Prince Orobas and of course Archangel Heylel, Lucifer.

Just thought I’d share and hopefully inspire others to put the extra into the ordinary and make thier temples extraordinary also. :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

Wow! Just… wow.
That is one very full alter.
You’ve got a LOT of stuff out on it.
Mega working?
Or is it always like that?
Or is it just out to show you’re fully stocked.
Anyways it sure looks cool. I remember the pic from when you just started to make it to replace the other one. Looks a lot more complete now.

Can you tell I like it? :stuck_out_tongue: i think… yes you can.
:+1: :+1: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This is how it always looks now @Kish I’m prepared for any working at any time. All my tools are here, all my spirits are represented.

Yes bro this is a big step up from what I had last year.

The best part is it’s a screened in structure with tarps on the roofing to make it water proof and the temple sits in the side of a hill at the top of the property.

It’s like being on top of my world.

I’m really happy about it.

Thanks for the kind words and sharing my enthusiasm with me.

9 Likes

Well I have an announcement to make.

Due to current events I’ve decided I will no longer be posting on the main forum.

I may be leaving the forum soon all together. I haven’t made my mind up yet.

My reasons are private and personal.

I will be continue to be available by way of PM and on my ebook and tutorials and journal.

That’s all.

11 Likes

Love it!!! He really is amazing!

I’ve been meaning to sit and chat with him, this post was a great reminder!!

4 Likes

Spirit of the day

Malphas

Malphas is a most excellent spirit I’ve had the pleasure of working with him and his partner Halphas on many occasions recently.

I’ve got nothing but good things to say about him.

Dreamscapes: none

11 Likes

Hail Duke Astaroth

I decided since I had time this morning to evoke Duke Astaroth.

We had a lengthy conversation about a few things and then I asked to true images in my crystal ball regarding the war in heaven and the fall of the rebellious angels.

I’m not going to share my UPG here. I’m satisfied I saw what he wanted me to see.

Hail Astaroth.

13 Likes

Temple cleaning day. Wash all the shot glasses for spirits drink offerings. Dust the tools, replace the altar cloth.

All finished

10 Likes