Spirit merged with friend

Yea he seems content right now so I hadn’t planned on it… also I promised not to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

See when spirits merge it’s a very delicate matter, imagine taking your soul mate, then your mother, your best friend and your past self and placing them into one body.

That’s a bond that is unbreakble, in a sense at least, but when the separation happens there are problems, plus he might get sick of the merger which some people do with time since it creates road blocks in their psychological being, including their spiritual vitality.

4 Likes

But do you think if I were to say… Evoke my friend pre merge would it be a problem?

1 Like

He gave me a name to mention and my friends conscience would see it

1 Like

To be honest with you, I believe it’s something that the individual who is merged to that spirit must overcome.

For example if your friend was married and highly and deeply in love with someone, you couldn’t split them up just because you might think they would have problems in the future.

It’s purely up to him, remember it’s all about the individual that’s what it always comes down to.

6 Likes

You know what’s funny tho? The spirit might be from England… holy shit that made more since as I typed it. He called bars pubs and that 50 pence piece I found the other day… I might be over analyzing it but yea lol.

1 Like

Well I’m from Britain so what I can tell you about that is it sounds like the spirit might be British, I’m not saying for definite, but it surely could be.

1 Like

Of course I found it before I knew about all this but still

1 Like

“Maybe to the first, and the second is a no. I am from a different land but the closest to English I remember is when an Englishman tried to summon me back when boats still used cloth to sail.”

I should mention he doesn’t remember a lot of his past called himself an “outcast”

2 Likes

He could be where I’m from we’re a diff entry country but we’re the closet to England and we’re still British he could be from wales so he could be ancient Welsh Celtic spirit.

1 Like

Huh maybe, actually my friend told me this before he told me about the pact with the spirit it’s a reacurring dream he had

2 Likes

We’ll all I know is that Eragon is a fantasy book written about dragons but then again dragons are a Welsh spirit :joy:

1 Like

The weirdest part of this is that I keep getting called my friends souls mate :joy:

1 Like

Damn :joy:

1 Like

Now I’m teaching him English vocabulary :joy:

Best question yet

Why would calling a slut a prostitute get me slapped?

Did I have any morals?

2 Likes

Damn haha savage :joy:

1 Like

Just wanted to update this iv been talking and thankfully they haven’t completely merged occasionally I still see signs of my friend inside from the wording. They got the whole Bruce banner thing going on atm.

1 Like

It’s been over a fortnight. Has anything changed?

ehhh hes been quite lately, i think they finally got used to the union. i played a game with him recently he seems to be back to hes old self but still seems alittle off

2 Likes

How lucky he is.