Spirit helped me see truth! What is the thing called that she did?

I meditated tonight! And I heard a spirit say to me in my left ear! Silent treatment and I knew what that meant! So I silenced my mind! And I followed her directions! And I had a dream or maybe a not conscious astral projection! I was showed my desires, My needs, the things I hate, Things I miss. And things that I need to do in order to get my life as I need it to be! I have been working with a spirit and she has been helping me! And I wanted to share my story of what happened today as a result of me doing what she says! And I would like it if you shared your experiences down in the comments. Of various gods, demons, spirits and how it helped you! And any advice you can give me! And any books you recommend! or links to pdf books! or websites that teach working with spirits!

Thanks

2 Likes

E A Koetting’s youtube channel goes back like, 7 years. Go to the videos tab, scroll all the way down and start listening - the older stuff has a lot of awesome info for beginners and adepts alike, interviews and whatnot, and he doesn’t repeat the instruction.

The Glitch Bottle is a cool youtube podcast channel that interviews all sorts of mages to expand your awareness of who is interesting out there and what’s possible. Most of them are book authors.

I just bought ‘The Good, The Bad and The Funny’ after listening to thier podcast with the author Adamai Philotunus, a ‘course in practical mind-alchemy’.

That’s already a ton of material. Make notes, following up on this lot alone is years worth of work.