Spirit for Influencing Supervisor

Just a short post, but I’m wondering, which spirit(s) would be best to help with having more positive and helpful interactions with my PhD supervisor? Our weekly meetings are generally very tense. Forgive the potentially racist comment, but my supervisor is a bit of a typical Oriental (in this case, Korean) go-getter who works really hard for the sake of working really hard, whereas I only work hard when I have a good reason, and that creates some friction.

1 Like

King Paimon comes to mind.

Or Acheron, the Angel of Influence, from Kingdoms of Flame.

1 Like

Manipulate the situation. Get a black candle and meditate on your intent. Project your energy into the candle. Wait for your will do be done.

Take your own power back, into your life.

The Gods will be there, but they will ecorage you to do it yourself.

1 Like

The Key of Solomon has a fun ritual here Win favor and influence I like to drink Soju and eat Kim-chi. A bottle of Soju or jar of Kim-chi could be placed in the silk with the name of the professor and what you want to achieve.

Also bury the words “SATOR,2 AREPO, TENET, OPERA, ROTAS, IAH, IAH, IAH, ENAM, IAH, IAH, IAH, KETHER, CHOKMAH, BINAH, GEDULAH, GEBURAH, TIPHERETH, NETZACH, HOD, YESOD, MALKUTH, ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB, SHADRACH, MESHACH, ABEDNEGO, be ye all present in my aid and for whatsoever I shall desire to obtain.”

When you dig the stuff back up you now have a bangin talisman for general use.

3 Likes