Spirit/Demon for Hiring!

Please name the spirits/demons who can say find you the right people/candidates for hiring of a job vacancy or if you are looking for a person as domestic help/assistant!

Maybe Hathor, or anyone of the domestic goddesses? Hathor has an edge as Sekhmet, and should help keep thieves out.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on “keep thieves out” part! Also where can I find info on domestic goddesses?

Thanks!

At a guess i’d say it means if anyone tries to steal your shit she’ll rip their heads off and drink their still warm blood? :thinking:

http://www.goddess-guide.com/goddess-names.html

7 Likes

Well as far as demons go, there’s Belial, Agares, Paimon and Ronove. I’ve had success with all of them. The Lwa that can help with this are: Chango, Legba, Papa Azaca, and many many more. The gods that can help you are: Hephaestus, Heimdallr, and many many more.

3 Likes

Lucifuge Rofocale. Good ol uncle mesphito.

1 Like

Have you personally experienced Belial, Agares, King Paimon for the task of hiring etc?

1 Like

King Paimon is great for getting hired in my personal experience. He’s gotten me two different jobs on ask in the last 7 months. Definitely go for it❤️

Shoutout to King Paimon​:black_heart::metal:t4:

1 Like