Spirit Conjuring Sites

So I wanted to talk and ask about Spirit Conjuring sites like Creepy Hollow, The Pagan Shop Online, and Etc.

I’ve ordered from them before and have gotten spirits in vessels just see

Some objects I would like scanned - #10 by Mapachtli

Still, I have only felt energies from the spirits and such. Some not so much but some pretty well. I have never really seen or had a converstion with them but my astral senses aren’t really the best.

A lot of people either support and love them or hate them and call them full on scams. I just wanted to know what you all think/experienced/ etc?

Thank You!

1 Like

Never heard of them before… can I buy a human skeleton from them? :sunglasses::skull:

Creepy Hollows is weird to me. I don’t see any point in it but to each their own. I don’t think getting magickal results is as simple as shelling out money for a spirit. I prefer to do all my own work, that way I can trust it and if I somehow fucked up I can troubleshoot. The occult isn’t Pokémon and I really loathe that approach to spirits. It’s not like collecting.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m the same way now. When I was young I didn’t know any better but I just wanted to see

1 Like

I think a little of both. I am sure some of those sites are legit, and others are run by fraudsters or lunatics.

You really need to look at the pricing and what the person is claiming the spirit latched to the item can do.

I saw one person advertising an item with every demon you might be able to mention linked to it, that would give the wearer godlike powers. And only for US $45,000, lol. Yeah, I’m pretty sure that one was full of crap, lol.

On the other hand, I did see a site that said up front that the mage would get consent from the spirit first, and if consent was not obtained she could/would not bind the spirit to the item for any amount of money. I would tend to think she was legit.

But who can really tell without sensing it beforehand?

Even if they are not legit, the user of the ‘enchanted item’ could totally create a thoughtform/servitor easily by interacting with the belief that the vessel does have a spirit attached. I mean most of those bindings come with descriptions and everything. So if you put enough time and energy into working with the item you could totally just be making your own ‘spirits’ xD

However it is cheaper to do it yourself :stuck_out_tongue: (creating thoughtforms and conjuring)

I made this unlisted & closed it because there are many problems with this forum having reviews in the public section, to name a few:

1. due to our rules on advertising, merchants may not join to reply if they feel they have been unfairly criticised, and due to sometimes unrealistic expectations by buyers, that is a strong likelihood if reviews are invited from all and sundry

2. this is a forum for BALG, a business, and hosting reviews of other businesses in the same area is just a tangle of potential misunderstandings about why they would allow this (especially highly critical reviews), or, conversely, whether they are behind praise given, to the extent of accrediting it (seems unlikely but trust me, people’s comprehension isn’t always where we might hope it would be)

3. there are already established sites that allow reviews of magickal goods and services, and that means people are able to share their opinions on neutral territory

4. it opens a temptation to merchants to set up shill accounts and fake satisfaction with their own services, increasing moderation workload and risking throwing the forum into disputes over what is or is not advertising.

So, sorry, but that’s why I have unlisted and then closed this, just posting so you all know the reasons. :+1: