Spirit Box For Divination

Just wondering if anyone tried to use ITC tools for divination ? Like spirit box devices and EVP audio recorders ?

This is the most reliable spirit box and most effective, in my opinion, the PSB7 Spirit Box. This is a video that explains how to use it… You can use any radio but this box is designed to filter weak signals and adds static white noise that helps to capture EVP or spirit voices when you’re recording your sessions… you can use any audio recorder, the more sensitive it is, the better.

Ask the questions… wait for answers. Then end the session and listen to the recorded audio to review the replies you received.

1 Like

No I don’t use any electronic devices with magick. The unnatural waves are just hindering me and my flow of energy… I also think that such old practices, entities (etc) and such new things like electronics just don’t fit each other. It feels wrong :thinking:

2 Likes

I have never used one like this, but it does have me wondering about what would happen if used in a proper ritual invocation.

2 Likes

Yeah I think this is logical but not necessarily true. Ancient methods of spirit contact were the most advanced at that time, not that they’re better or worse than what we can use today. Many people started to test those new tools with great success… like any technique, you need to feel comfortable with it, and practice it to get the best results possible. If for some reason it doesn’t feel right, then it’s probably not the best way for you.

I personally use the spirit box and EVP recorders all the time. But I also use trance and scrying mirrors… it won’t hurt to learn and have different options :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would suggest that you give it a try if it’s possible… there are many different spirit box devices out there, the psb-7 is the best People started using the spirit box for “paranormal” research, But it was later tested in communication with all types of spirits. Angels, demons, Gods and Goddesses… I contacted them all the time using the psb-7 and had direct answers from the psb-7 and my audio recorders.

It’s a great tool for divination and direct spirit communication. Can be used in simple rituals or within the classic evocation ritual with or without other tools like scrying mirrors.

I would, but I just priced it and $70 for an experiment is way more than I am willing to pony up :joy:

I’m going to try this. I haven’t done any divination because I don’t trust the accuracy of the pendulum, the coin toss from what I’ve read on here isn’t all that reliable, and I don’t own tarot cards. I know divination is important and this to me seems like the perfect solution.

1 Like

You can use any radio to test the concept first… there are als software versions available, especially for android.

Here is a video for manual sweep method - the same concept used with the psb-7, it’s not as clear as the psb-7 but it works, with little practice you could easily get used to it…

2 Likes

Great to hear ! I’m glad you’ll give it a try. If you need any help with it let me know anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I never wanted to say that it doesn’t work. I just don’t think it is the right thing for me personally because insert reason said above here :grin:
But everyone who gets a calling to these things; go ahead and try ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes