Spirit binding/Vessels

I am looking into how to go about binding spirits to items for their assistance. Anyone that could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Ty Neph,

1 Like

Just curious…why bind them to anything instead of just working with them?

1 Like

i could very well be wording it improperly. as i am new and this is the only way i could think of wording it.

1 Like

I’m new to this side of things as well…so I’m not criticizing …a serious question. I want to know the answer as well.

It seems to me you can just work with them.

In my tradition we have spirit pots but it is very different tradition than this. We have a whole system…priests and everything…so idk

1 Like

Lucky you, I got into this whole new world all by myself and have been stumbling along trying to figure it all out.

1 Like

Send me a PM if you want and we can talk.

You dont need to bind an entity to an object to work with them, in most cases they won’t agree to be bound to items in the first place. However, you can use an item almost like a physical sigil for the entity by having them fuse their energy into it, in which case it’ll make it almost like a personal phone line to that entity.

4 Likes

Would i get a Sigil from them or create my own specifically for them? I love this idea better than a physical piece of jewelry or i could even make my own Sigil Jewelry

Writing a spirit’s sigil/seal into your journal or whatever and opening it will increase their presence in your life if that’s what you’re looking for. But if you’re looking to manifest something it would be better to just work with them or create a talisman or something similar.

1 Like

No, I’m saying the object would be the sigil.

1 Like

Nah, I getcha. What i was trying to ask is each spirit would have their own sigil like Lucifer or if i would create my own and assign it to them like hey this is your sigil i will use this one when i need you?

I personally wouldn’t use sigils you find on google because they’re way too open and been used over the years to a point even thoughtforms are connected to them and any entity can latch onto it and claim they’re for example Lucifer. When reaching out to an entity it’s best to ask for a personal sigil or you make one and ask them to imbue it with their energy, it can be a drawing, an object, whatever you desire.

However, not every entity has a sigil, but they can make one if they so decide.

4 Likes

Awesome! This was exactly what I needed I believe!!

Awesome! Thanks for the input!

1 Like

Perhaps talk to the spirit in question and make a sigil or something with them, something forged between just the two of you, as a sign of your bond. You could use a more wide spread one from history or some book. And it may help you to connect with them initially, but if you really want an intimate bond with them.

And if you have something like a necklace, charm, or stone bring it into the ritual space with you every time you work with them that way it can hold the same resonance.

I’ve done similar with some spirits that weren’t famous enough to have a wide spread sigil to good effect.

1 Like