Spirit army

its also they chosen us humans we have been given a task to do like a military task to do . it boost my training wich the demons gave me a very highly reputation in the military , my reputation exceeded me that I became a protected specie by high ranking officers .

1 Like

They don’t submit to us, the human. They only respond to the Divine spark within us. When you command with the authority of the god within, they listen. If you command them as a man, they will either ignore you or laugh at you.

They do not need or want anything from us, but the chance to exert their power in this world, because power needs expression. In the Book of Azazel, the demon tells EA that the physical is the gloried position, as it is the only plane in which godhood is possible. He also said, “The Infernal Hierarchy is as follows: the Operator, and everything else in existence.” Meaning, you, as God on the physical plane, are the pinnacle, and that is why they listen, but only if you act with with the will of a god, and not that of the human animal.

Use your power, as God, to shape your world. Call upon the demons and angels to help you, but, ultimately, it is you who calls the shots.

6 Likes

Wow I’m actually watching that video right now!

1 Like

An easy way to deal with your question, if that’s needed is to tie them to infinite energy sources that way they can feed themselves from that source.

You can bind them to the energy of the earth and have them replenish themselves from that. Same thing goes with other celestial bodies as well.

1 Like

Indeed it is possible! I currently control 11 legions, but having legions takes work (more work to maintain than to receive). If you don’t maintain them regularly, you could have some serious backlash. You don’t necessarily create them, you bring them into your subjective reality through a secretive and ancient method which was revealed to me by Beelzebub.

2 Likes

My numbers are 300,000 million not counting the forces I direct …

5 Likes

Does this number show on your spiritual signature?

This is the easiest interpretation for me of being “a Living God” with his/her “Empire”: precisely to create elementals, thoughtforms etc.

1 Like