Spirit army

I was wondering is it possible to have your own legion of demons and spirits. Like all the ancient ones (demon lords), like can’t you create lesser demons or have them join your ranks?

4 Likes

Yes it is possible

5 Likes

yes thank you i want my own personal army they’ll get treated well and help me in my study, protection, and if anyone try to mess with me

2 Likes

This may interest you. It is possible you already have your legions you just need to re/discover them.

4 Likes

Yea that’s true…I already had mine. …just didn’t know it.

3 Likes

maybe when i meditated i was brought to this tower with these demon that looked like people gaurdong the doors and they seem to so what in a way salute me and had high respect for me and asked if I needed anything. this is were I got the thought from

1 Like

it was a really nice tower. lavished furniture like for royalty banners with my sigil on it. that’s what set it off for me was the banners with my sigil i was confused I didn’t know if this was what I already had or going to have.

3 Likes

Could be either…but if you saw it I’d say you already have it.

1 Like

I went down to a area with a dungeon I wonder what that would be for

I don’t know … what do you think it’s for?

1 Like

i have stole some people soul for betraying me in a bad way sooo…probaly that maybe

1 Like

Forgive me if it’s a stupid question (which it probably is), but do you have to feed them all? I know that servitors need to be fed or “given energy/charged” I guess. Is it the same way?

3 Likes

I apparently have a small army of demons at my command. I did not know this, until a friend soul traveled to me and saw them, so it is very possible you may have one already. I was told they are simply waiting for me to take command of them, so, no, you do not have to feed them like a servitor, since I didn’t even know they were there and never fed them anything.

4 Likes

our army probably function like normal ones do they feed and take care of them selves your just their leader

1 Like

You are thinking of them like a human army. They are not. They are limitless spiritual beings and do not require the same things we do. They are not encased in physical shells and thus do not require sustenance like us. When you ask a demon or angel for protection, they are with you always and forever. They never need to take a break or change shifts or be relieved. The army at my command is the same.

4 Likes

That’s a good question.

2 Likes

when I joined the ARMY it was like a thousand demons entered my body I had the strength of a thousand demons I was possessed after 2 months of training the Military wanted to transfer me to special forces . I didnt end up going because I had duel citizenship so they couldn’t force me to be in special forces. when I got outta the army I had major issues because I was possessed by thousand demons I had 15 years of healing to do

1 Like

See like that’s also what I was thinking. They’re completely free and limitless and dont have to worry about having a physical body or anything, so why would they submit to a human master just like that? Surely they need or want something from us. Why would they lend all their power to someone for seemingly nothing? I’m really wondering.

2 Likes

One thing to remember is that the force/godself/soul/spirit/essence that animates the meat suit you operate is just as free and limitless. In that same thread just as some spirits for example those of the goetia have legions under their command who is to say the force that animates and works behind the scene through your life doesnt have legions under its command. Why this seems impossible to people seems to be cause they are thinking of this from the monkey brain perspective which considers time, which is as fixed a factor in the spiritual planes.

In the podcast i posted it goes over the experiences of 2 seasoned practitioners preforming a rite created but one of them call “the rite of deification” for each other. In which from my understanding you Evoke the person bringing their soul/spirit ect into the summoners circle and is followed by making a LIVING animal sacrifice to it/them. It is then given licence to return to the living flesh carrying the empowerment of this sacrifice to the physical body.

3 Likes

This is very interesting. Thank you :blush: