Spirit Agendas

what are some agendas of some known spirits? I have come to understand all entities have their own agendas. Any information on the agendas are appreciated.

2 Likes

These perceptions are heavily influenced by the way of thinking and wishes of those who work with them. Things like “they want everybody to be a god” are among those colors that people put

3 Likes

I agree to some extent but all creatures have an agenda even if its colored by our perceptions.

2 Likes

Good luck uncoloring your perception.
I’ve seen that they often tell different things to different people, thus there are different views not only among those who have faith, but also among those who practice. I cannot discuss those things here because it is against the rules, but I’ve had the experience, and I’m sure other have had too, of seeing spirits supporting a variety of things or people who support those things, and there is no sense of coherence that may make you think that they follow human perceptions

3 Likes

Very interesting. This is quite an insightful response. I thank you for this.

1 Like

Hard to say? Most do want to see you do better at life whether this is to ascend to Godhood or get a girlfriend. They are also striving for their own ascendance as well from what I believe.

Some say that they help us as they are building their legions and we’ll spend time there after death. Not just Demons. If you think about it, all entities have legions.

2 Likes

That is an interesting point. I was wat hing a V K jehannum video and he claimed that most spirits have their own agendas. Some don’t even care about humans but will help or contact some if they deem it worth their time.

1 Like

You’d have to ask the entity themselves like magus mentioned the “they want everyone to be gods” thing is one deluded message from some people based off their own tainted beliefs because a lot of entities most likely don’t care about you enough to have such a new age based idea of your life, unless you personally have a bond with them.

It’s best to ask the entity themselves but even then agendas are based on situations as well.

legions are beings who work for a specific entity, all entities do not have legions lol. The goetia have legions because the goetia are military of the infernal as well as high ranking beings in the infernal, a tribal fae or tribal demon or angel wont have legions, a random demon living on their own wont have legions lol.

3 Likes

Very interesting. Thank you.

1 Like

This is why I personally like to take some time and get to know the entities I’m working with. I did learn that this will not prevent them from testing you hard though.

Damn I meant the higher up beings like Deities, Archdemons and Archangels in particular. Should have been more specific :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes