Spin That Wheel! Ryce's Psi Wheel Challenge

May I inquire about the technique you used?

I honestly don’t remember what I did, it was so long ago. Once I moved the thing off the needle, I was like, “Okay, I can do it. Awesome.” and I never picked it back up again.

Yes, I’m a dumbass.

But I would say you should read up on the instances of it happening, so that you can break down the barrier of disbelief.

You’re approaching this from the view of, “Let’s see if this happens.” It should be from the view of, “Let’s do it.”

But I didn’t do any energy visualizations or stuff, just kind of forced it.

1 Like

Thank you for the tips!

Now, did you use your hands to cup over the wheel or did you attempt it at a distance like I am trying?

Day 11:

No movement.

Had trouble concentrating today.

I had a big glass jar I put the thing under.

I think I’ll try it again today and see what happens.

1 Like

Day 12-14

No movement.

Today marks the two weeks mark of practicing ten minutes each day. Thats 140 mins of practice total, a little over two hours of effort put into moving the wheel.

From day 15 and on, I am going to practice twice a day, in two ten min intervals. Once on my regular time that I have been, and another right before bed after my nightly qi gong session.

1 Like

Day 15 & 16

No movement.

I’ve started going at it twice a day. Still ten min intervals.

I would be lying if I said I did not feel creeping frustration when I sit now. Its poisoning my practice, like I’ve given up before I even started. I need to work past that funk and remember the optimism that I had when I first started two weeks ago.

I guess I am :confused: because some of the people I’ve talked to (online) about TK state that ‘omg its so easy…’ or make it seem that way, shocked that I can’t move a psi wheel. I find my patience is wearing thin, and even today I thought ‘this is garbage’.

So I need to meditate on why I wanted to do this to begin with. It was something ‘I always wanted to do’ but never had the discipline to achieve. Unlike other aspects of energy work and psi manipulation, this practice in particular seems to rob me of my confidence. It seems ‘unreal’ which is stupid based on my past experiences with spirits, astral projection, and manifestation, not to mention my cultivation practices and the overall improvement to my health as a whole.

Why is this so hard? ‘Because you let it be.’

Idk. I can feel the current of energy, the connection fine. I just cant get it to move.

Now I am ranting.

1 Like

I did a Tarot reading on the situation because I was curious. Pulled:

5 of Wands
Page of Swords
10 of Cups

I need to keep on trucking.

1 Like

Day 17

No movement.

I am feeling better about my practice, even if I am not getting ‘results’ I am building diligence and overcoming failure time and time again.

1 Like