This is a new journal for me. In it I will be discussing my attempts at developing PK-like abilities. More specifically moving the Psi Wheel at a distance without the aid of my hands. Now I have never successfully done PK before, ever. I have had some half-hearted attempts at learning it, and I know the theory. I just do not have the practice.
So for the next 120 days, I am going to try to SPIN THAT WHEEL. Hopefully by the end of the year, I will see some progress in that regard. This ability is something that I have been lusting over since I was a teenager, but who doesn’t want PK abilities, no matter how lite.
My setup is as follows:
- I have a Psi Wheel made under a glass dome. It is about 2 or so feet away from my meditation pillow.
- I am going to be utilizing breathing and the ‘empathy’ method to try to establish a connection between me and the wheel.
- I am going to practice for no more than 10 mins every day.
- I am going to approach the exercise in a light hearted and playful way. Inner Smile and all that.
- I will post my progress and lingering thoughts on day to day exercises.
- The Psi Wheel practice will take place after my qi gong and cosmic orbit meditations
To post a video of the psi wheel moving via my direction.
Comments, suggestions/hints, and stories about how you got started are always welcome.
The wheel had fuzzy purplish hue radiating off of it. I am unsure if its a trick of the eye or I am tuning into its energy. For now I will assume it is nothing special as I see aura-like radiance when I stare at all mundane things as well. I don’t put much stock into aura reading, unless it comes with other feelings/intuitive gut reactions. Seeing colors around people and things is just normal for me when I am tuning into things.