Spiders and flies

So lately I’ve had a lot of astral spiders and physical spiders come about. Or even spider like images. For example I broke my phone screen and it’s in a spidery shape. I’ve also seen flies and lots of gnats (which are bubby (beezlebub)) any spider related spirits you know? I had something like this awhile back but I could never figure it out but it’s back again.

7 Likes

Hey, I’m not sure, but googled it lol! I found something interesting in regards to the spider as a spirit animal. Check this out.

3 Likes

Aren’t you quite the pen…

2 Likes

Any other ideas are welcome

Neith the weaver of destiny and minerva who is roman. Mystery, power, growth.

4 Likes

Asmoday and Lilith often appear to me as physical spiders, mostly around my bed. Beezlebub as either oddly behaving flies or mantis. Spider as a spirit guide is possible. There are a lot of spiders in world mythology. I know the native Americans have grandmother spider, as well as a spidery trickster God.

4 Likes

Could be Sepheranz.

1 Like

Who

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

@Nyxifer why does the thought of that name hit the idea of Arachne?

1 Like

I think they’re more or less the same deity.

3 Likes

Lilith and Arachne are associated with spiders AFAIK.

1 Like

Not sure, but doesn’t voudoo/Santeria have a spider deity and a butterfly deity?

1 Like

Yeah.

Some have noted a blood relationship with that current and myself. But ATM I’m busy with other things.

Yes, Anansi

1 Like

can’t reply! the same happens to me! flies and spiders, it’s been weeks now

To note, I’ve had astral spiders everywhere, I’ve had the images of spiders stuck in my head for days and a guy just walked into my job with a spider tattoo.

1 Like

There is a hidden shape in the universe that is a spider. It’s mostly visible in electromagnetic fields and the motion of things like planets, etc.
In the cultures that have spider dieties, they are almost always the “weaver”, either the creator or maintaining the world/universe.
The “gaia grid” looks an awful lot like a spider web as well.

2 Likes