Spider šŸ•· manifestations

spiders are familiars with ahriman?
Thatā€™s why I have spiders more and more often at home :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had spiders a few times with Belial. I think I killed a couple of them, and one I just waited for it to walk away. It probably helps that Iā€™ve been doing evocations in the basement, a notorious spider filled place.

3 Likes

presence of animals/insects have universal symbols/meanings, check out their meaning under an animal totem dictionary and see if that vibes

2 Likes

shuddrs Iā€™ve always hated spiders lol

1 Like

Last night I was calling to Lucifer and as I was meditating a spider crawled onto my neck I shrugged it off at first to try and focus, then it moved again so I smacked the fucker off.

ā€¦and it bit me whether this is a sign from Lucifer or what I dont know I could have definitely got a better one IMO. Itā€™s also a brown recluse so yippyā€¦

Long story short does anyone else have experience with Lucifer and spiders?

4 Likes

Yes I do. Got no bitten by a single one when theyā€™re suddenly appeared, but most of times Iā€™ve noticed them crawling on my body. These are lovely little signs.

4 Likes

i see them a lot even at my astral visions,i can see in the physical a mere flash of them appearing very solidly,big shadowy spiders

me too,at the first time i got annoyed and terryfied but later i enjoyed.

aslo lots of spider gods appear to me,Mefekel from necromantic sorcery attracted meā€¦and bam he is a spider god.

4 Likes

Spontaneous generation of bugs and rotten smells are common aftereffects of black magic workings in general, particularly when the currentā€™s influence isnā€™t banished afterward.

3 Likes

I never banish (Iā€™m too lazy tbh and this is the first ā€œbadā€ thing to happen as far as Iā€™m aware)

4 Likes

Interesting and it can make sense, but do not have to forget that this is not always the case when you meet a Spider manifestation of a God.

Iā€™ve just had a sudden thought that months ago Lucifer mentioned that Iā€™ll start working with Baal later. How I know He has also a body of a spider.

Same here. I just donā€™t need to.

3 Likes

same here,its boring for me.

3 Likes

Itā€™s strange tho I have been getting the feeling in my arms when I semi fall into a trance.

Maybe itā€™s just a elaborate way of getting me into one easier

I do remember aztec/Mayan (I think) people would ingest venom to help get into one

2 Likes

Of the trance state I feel like I slip into it quicker barely a thought and one that cone lit or copal resin Iā€™m engulfed

What bael Want to Tell sending spiders?

If anyone is interested in knowing what species this is itā€™s a species of fishing spider probably Dolomedes gertschi. Iā€™ve had a ton manifest recently along with several other spider species. Iā€™m still trying to figure out where they are coming from or who is sending them.