Spells to get Instagram followers

I’m trying to start a music career and I need to get exposure. Do y’all have any ideas for getting lots of Instagram followers?

5 Likes

Lelahel can attract fame through talents
Leviah can influence the famous
Lavel can help you create music and help you perform music
Yichuiah can help you manifest material desires
Menadel can help you maintain a stable career or keep a job
Aniel can inspire to create art and music
(Pm me if you need sigils and incantations)

7 Likes

Thank you so much

Evocations of a combination of Venus(attraction), the moon (new beginnings) and mercury(business) directed to the venture to attract listener, clients ect.

7 Likes

Thank you man

No problem :+1: hope it helps.

1 Like

I want to be able to make a good living off of my music

2 Likes

Are there any Goetic Demons for this ?

1 Like

Can you send me the sigils?

1 Like

Mind if I bug you for those?

2 Likes

Those planets mentioned are really good, just wanted to add, Sun for attention and getting noticed and Jupiter to expand attention

4 Likes

Lol is it bad my brain started tryin concoct a planetary fetish when i read this :point_up_2: :rofl:

2 Likes

Get naked.

9 Likes

You should talk to Satan and if he’s interested in your soul, try to sell it for Instagram followers. He did this not only once. How do you think a lot of people had become famous overnight? With talent? No, of course not. I heard that some of them used something like https://www.igautolike.com but I don’t believe it. This is for ordinary mortals, something that we’re not.

1 Like

non attachment to fame and just try to be good looking and self improve for you and just share your success for the sake of sharing and fun.

and you can aslo post a pic of me.lol but the above advice is legit.

2 Likes

Lmfao Legendary :joy: TEACH ME :pray::pray:

2 Likes

There are actually some apps that can grant instagram followers. I don’t know if they work, but thought to bring this up.

Just checked profile… I now know why you said such.

You do not need to sell your soul. Kindly read topics on this forum about this kind of topics to know more before you advise people on this kind of action.

Too many people have gotten into trouble by this action; they come here and ask the mods for help.

New members, take your time, read the forum, check for other member’s experiences before you head on your action. There is something you will learn from others experiences.

3 Likes

I was gonna say that I know that stuff is Bs so ty

1 Like

King Paimon.

1 Like