Spells or rituals to send positive energy to a friend in need of it

A friend of mine recently was sexually assaulted by a friend of her sister’s. After this event, she’s been very distant emotionally and seems to be in a lot of pain. Shortly after, she was nearly involved in two more sexual assault situations and encountered some trouble that got her removed from her living space. I’m extremely concerned for her and don’t know how to help other than being there for her, but she’s isolating herself more and more and her emotional state is plummeting. Can anyone please tell me how to send positive energy her way via means of ritual or Magick? I’m getting desperate.

1 Like

Years ago I did a ritual where I put the person’s name and what they were suffering from into a sigil. Then I used herbs for healing like calendula, lemon balm, lavender, or mint and put on sigil after mixing with oil and put on a light blue candle also. I also carved her name on the candle. Then I focused on sigil and candle back and forth while stating her name and what she needed healing for. Then envisioned her being surrounded by a healing blue aura or light. I did this twice a week for a month and it really seemed to help. You can cast your circle and call out to whatever deity you choose for this. ( I chose Brighid as she was Celtic which was this person’s ancestry and also as she is known for feminine healing).

This can be done for healing of any kind: physical, mental, or emotional.

3 Likes

Since she was repeatedly attacked it is very likely something got attached to her during the first assault. You could invoke the Angels Orpaniel, Lavel (Lavahel in other texts) and Yelilel to help her with her depression. You could also try Archangel Michael for strength and Raphael for healing but you should also do something for her that removes whatever got attached to her just in case.
You could draw the angels sigils’ and write the corresponding invocation then place your friends photo and full name with your petition and burn a seven day candle over the photo for eleven days. Hope this helps.