Spells for the workplace

I got this new job at the start everyone was nice
Now that i have been there for a few months all the bitches have started on me
One set me up to get me into trouble then sat and laughed at it while the boss had a go at me
There is another newbie and her and this other girl are best friends now i would love to wipe the smirk of both of there faces

Every work place i go to i have problems and it is after they find out i have a disability they think they can mess things up for me

Any advice guys?

2 Likes

King Paimon to get respect or freezer spell, binding ritual to stop them from doing something against you

4 Likes

For a mundane solution simply go above their heads to higher management and let them know that you are being harassed.

2 Likes

The problem is one of them has been there since the start and the bosses think butter would not melt

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter how long they’ve been there or how the boss feels about them, if you perform a ritual, call on a deity, freezer spell, whatever, then that should take care of it.

Also, aside from magick, do you plan on reporting this mistreatment? I have disabilities that precent me from working, but if I were still working and was mistreated because of those disabilities, I would report it in a heartbeat. I would report mistreatment even if I wasn’t disabled, I don’t care how long someone has been working there.

4 Likes

I have been onto various places for advice on this as i feel it really is an issue these days , its awful that we are discriminated against

I will try the freezing on them though

2 Likes

Good luck & let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Archangel Michael can stop bullies!
This from “archangels of magick” by Damon Brand

3 Likes

Thanks girl
I certainly will let yall know

1 Like