Spells/Deities for dealing with racism

I’ve done this before myself or been in groups where mages who are POC use glamour, spellwork, or work with deities and it has a positive effect on their dealings with racism. I’ve even heard some say when they forget to reapply glamours that it gets worse. I wanted to make a general thread on this to see how more advanced practitioners think of this/would go about this as I think it could be useful to others as well. I’m currently working on making my own spells or servitors that can eliminate the effects of racism and/or give me the effect of having the privileges that others may have.

I hope this doesn’t cause a stir, I just want to have a discussion and learn if there are any methods that may be used personally for these matters.

2 Likes

Not an advanced mage but ig it depends on what affect you’re trying to minimize.
Is it bullying, mental health, phobia?

You can bind bullies, use glamors to shield, mirror, dominate,etc. Apart from this I don’t know much, and I look forward to learn more.

1 Like

My personal advice is to not lend your mind to the possibility of a person being a racist.

There are so many other reasons why a person could be acting rudely and viciously. Racism may be a cover, but it is usually something else underlying it.

Case in point, I went to a doctor for thrush. I’m black, the doctor is white. I told him what I had. He says, “I don’t believe you have thrush.” in a tone that says I’m lying.

I know I have thrush. He is incorrect.

Does his response mean that he is a racist, or does it mean that his training makes him more likely to think that I as a patient don’t know what I’m talking about?

Considering that a lot of Americans of all ethnic groups get treated with the same harshness by their physicians, it could be that the Doctor is arrogant and his training only enhances it.

In most situations, you don’t need to call on a spirit to deal with bullies and racists as adults. There are lots of ways to deal with it.

Bring their actions to light through the proper channels, gain a victory, and notch that victory on your belt.

Case in point:

My mum was driving home from Pennsylvania, she saw a store in my country, called Wegmans. She loved Wegmans.

She went to get some meat from their butcher. My mother is black. The attendants in the store were white.

The attendants at the store proceeded to sneer at her, jeer at her, and ignore her. It got so bad that the white customers in the area spoke about it.

My mother got her stuff and then left.

She came back home, told her family about it, and then we wrote a scathing letter to the corporate office. Within two days Corporate gets back to us, and informs us they’ve looked over the information on video, and they’ve fired the employees involved.

Little. Fucking. Victories.

Few things in this world are more important than how you see yourself. So be VICIOUS in how you let things into your mind. Do NOT allow yourself to fall into a victim mentality, see yourself as above them. See your enemies as roaches to be destroyed, if you must.
Do not consume media that paints you or your group in a bad light. Including, TV, Movies, Social Media, etc. Music, especially. You get enough of it in general.

The more you love yourself, the more you’ll not have to worry about these issues, because you won’t attract them.

5 Likes

I imagine that Belial would actually be a pretty good entity to remove any racism against yourself in the workplace. Belial is all about manipulating authority, and one thing that I’m sure he hates is authority unfairly judging a person based on race, or anything of the sort. Another entity I’d go with for something like this is Orobas, as he’s pretty good at giving a person some prestige in the workplace, which can remove any issues involving you not advancing up the corporate ladder

3 Likes

I also want to add that I’m not saying you don’t currently love yourselves. I’m saying that the way you lve yourselves may be generally lacking in certain aspects, which is very common among people.

For those who balk at my suggestion, I believe I’ve heard Paimon has said something similar.

Bascally, treat yourself like you’d treat a baby. Feed it right, exercise it, praise it treat it well. Play is so important.

Life is play.
Go work it.

1 Like