Spells and Karma.. Will this bite me in the ass?

Hello all, I need advice here. Based on anybody’s experience has anyone had any type of bad karma after performing a certain spell? Or a spell only making things worse even when your intent and belief in your spell is strong? I’ve considered doing a banishing spell on a very toxic coworker of mine, but in the back of my head I think about the “Rule of three” or "Three fold law", so it makes me hesitant because this is my damn job we are talking about here. For example I saw a video on youtube of a particular individual doing a banishing spell on a room mate, and well, they got what they wanted by never having to see that person again but in the process they had to move out before expected. So the banishment spell worked but it caused some unexpected turns that back fired in this person eyes. Any advice and or spells anyone thinks would be helpful in my current situation? Possibly not a banishment spell but some sort of protection spell on myself instead maybe? Shit I’m not sure. I’m still very new to this but am extremely open minded and ready to learn as much as possible. I will most definitely appreciate any help i can get!

3 Likes

Karma and the 3x law are not the same Karma is the consequences for one’s actions physical or not. It also determines later incarnations. I.E. I punch you in the face, you punch me back. Consequences. It’s almost like the Web of Wyrd. It’s the previous actions of not just you, but your ancestors and your previous incarnations that play a varying factor in the next phase.

3x law is where you get what you put out x3. Similar, but not quite the same. That’s also Wiccan indoctrination.

2 Likes

Let me put it this way.

You can’t not be affected. Even if the spell you cast in almost any situation is not cast on you. In this particular situation, you will be affected because it’s a teamwork based environment and until a strong enough replacement is found, there is a weak/missing link. The question isn’t will it bite you in the ass, the question is can you and your team move without this person. How much are you also willing to deal with?

With something like this where it has a negative outcome, self reflection is a good thing to do.

This is a subject where knowing how to divine (how to do divination) is a gem on the crown so to speak.

I’ve even got rid of a boss of mine and damn near killed everyone else in the process. Got rid of a lot of people. I got a lot more responsibility because of it. Hours were nice. Being tired and quite frankly annoyed, wasn’t.

3 Likes

Ah I see, thanks for opening my eyes here regarding both karma and the three fold law. Wow ok, this is extremely helpful. I will most likely turn to my tarot cards as it’s a start and just go from there. Just to confirm you are saying if there is a negative outcome then I should ultimately reflect on myself? Do you mind elaborating on that?

1 Like

Not just on yourself, but what could happen as a result + the possible hoops that have to be jumped through to make it happen.

I geared that for mostly baneful operations

2 Likes

I personally don’t believe in this anymore, this is mostly Wiccan doctrine (if we’re talking occult, that is. Some religions preach similar stuff).

I used to be convinced that if I did good it would come back 3x and if I did bad it would as well. I would watch and wait for it to happen, and when it happened “oh there is it, number one… two” etc. But this is just a kind of nocebo effect of the mind.

Karma might be the real deal, but this is mostly involved in reincarnation if you believe in that. And there’s no way to be sure it’s the real deal until you get there.

My suggestion would be to stick to your morals, whatever they are. Do good to do good, not because it could possibly come back to you. Do harm when needed, you’ll mostly be fine.

3 Likes

You experience in perfect correspondence–not threefold–to your individual consciousness. However, if you hold the “threefold” idea in your consciousness as truth, then you will experience accordingly: it is still perfect correspondence, i.e. not more or less than the contents of your individual consciousness.
Yes, you could do some protection spells etc. Better yet, convince yourself that nothing wrong was done and that although this person moved, he/she may have moved to something suitable–not necessarily bad–to them: everyone’s happy and that’s that. You don’t know that the unexpected move led to something worse: could be something better for them + you get your results too.

5 Likes

There’s something mostly overlooked when it comes to Karma:
It’s based on dependancy,
on attachment.

When you free yourself,
from something,
it doesn’t automatically go away.

But by assuming a detached state,
and being aware,
that could just as easily live without it,
you remove that karmic bond,
that connection,
that otherwise might “kick you in the ass”,
and be used to harm you.

In terms of the threefold law,
that’s a concept,
of how to react generally,
towards something done towards you.

I’ve actually came in contact with someone,
a while before,
who clearly stated,
that in his own endevors,
he uses tenfold,
rather then threefold,
and i chose to use that as an empowerment,
rather then something to be afraid of.

So i decided to take that tenfold,
and transmute it within me,
according to my needs.

That’s propably the most importend part of all of this.

Even the strongest death curse,
can be transmuted,
as long as you’re aware of it.

And rather,
then dying yourself from it,
you can use it to take out someone,
who’s stronger then you,
and you normally wouldn’t stand a chance against.

Same energy,
when properly transformed,
can even be turned into building blocks,
and create something good for you,
rather then harming you.

Karma is simply a result of moving energy.
Causality.

In the Casual Planes,
you can see it’s current flow,
and you can check,
how it would play out,
if you didn’t correct it’s path,
and stood in it’s way as an obstacle.

By asserting your will,
into that current,
and stepping out of the path,
it was originally aimed at,
in order to harm you,
you’ll then,
find yourself very capable,
of redirecting it,
and using it for your own purpose.

Well,
your instinct is normally right,
and you should trust it.

So in your specific case,
you requested about,
rather then banishing him directly,
amplify his toxicity up.

Make him much worse then he already is.

Make it obvious to others,
and let them see how bad of an employee he is,
how much he hurts the company.

have him taken out,
without moving a single finger yourself,
by just exalting the Negativity,
that flows forth from him already.

With this,
you’ll likely gain promotion,
for having cared for the company,
rather then insult,
for having fought someone off,
who’s still had good standing in some of their minds.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth[quote=“AsAboveSoBelow, post:1, topic:68017”]
on a very toxic coworker of mine
[/quote]

Well,
and you should trust it.

you requested about,
amplify his toxicity up.

have him taken out,

With this,
rather then insult,

Sincerely,

[/quote]

Well,
and you should trust it.

you requested about,
amplify his toxicity up.

have him taken out,

With this,
rather then insult,

Sincerely,

[/quote]

Well,
and you should trust it.

you requested about,
amplify his toxicity up.

have him taken out,

With this,
rather then insult,

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Thank you all for clarifying this for me :pray:

1 Like

This is what I find myself doing, ultimately giving this “law” power because I would make it a reality and expect things to come back to me. Gonna start training my mind to think differently.

2 Likes

If you are alive and breathing you are tethered action. If your action infers deliberate harm then this procreates consequence in the future, from what I am reading you’re only withering away a
toxic worker who really are bad for mental health.

In my opinion, karma is inescapable. If there were to be no karma that what kind of universal savagery could teach us lessons the way that it does?

2 Likes

I find that there’s no such thing as karma or rule of 3 to those who don’t believe in it. It’s a force that only affects those who manifest it on themselves by some form of regret in their actions or the feeling that they deserve something out of their actions be it good or bad.

3 Likes

I see… I suppose one way of looking at it is that if my intentions are to do a spell to remove this individual in order to have a healthier work environment, then there should be no harm done/received at all as I know it’s for a good cause.

1 Like

You’re only asking them to cut it out. I don’t see what you are doing as amoral.

Karma literally infers action. To say karma doesn’t exist is to also dismay Newton’s law, action, repercussion, rebound effect and all the other things along.

I don’t wish to commend my opinion as fact, I’m speaking my mind here. But the truth is that suffering within itself deals with the constituents of self or so called individual duality and the different phases of life.

We have introspection so we can analyse, examine and then scrutinise the parts about us to lead to a proper understanding of oneself.

Now, if there is something you wish to change about yourself, it’s because it is making you suffer and was implied by your own deliberate actions.

I try to be rational and simply see “being” as cause and effect. There are no gods for me to be propitated. Blind beliefs I dethroned because dogma minimises the emphasis of practicality.

Being truths, they cannot change with time. There is no priestly class to mediate. But to disregard a powerful latent force in us all as the invisible mental force doesn’t click with me — the doctrine of karma isn’t exactly the basis acting upon but rather releasing the handbrake and the emancipation of suffering begins with good deeds and detachment.

2 Likes

Not exactly given you can cause an action and a reaction can be completely unaffecting of you. Karma is centered around doing something and the action causes a reaction that affects you in some way which reality isn’t that black and white. Only a belief of it can be in such a way.

2 Likes

My brother, the sheer number of awful human beings in prominent positions (whom suffer little negative repercussions from their actions) suggests that karma isn’t really a “thing” (at least in the sense of the universe having a sense of “fairness and justice”). You aren’t going to be bitten in the ass by attacking someone with magic.

Heck, if you truly despise the coworker then why stop at a “banishing”? Why not head over to the Curse/Baneful magic portion of this forum?! :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Our thoughts, words and deeds are all inferred as actions for the sentient beings we are. Karma also covers moral and immoral volition.

Involuntary, unintentional, or unconscious, though technically deeds, do not consistite karma for there was an absence of volition. Shit happens, we know that.

If you live a life of ignorance and craving. It’s a life of suffering, it doesn’t feel right. Your hunger for unimportant things becomes insatiable.

Let’s bring this up. Religious attributes sometimes cause this unevenensss and state unintentional actions should also be regarded as karma.

According to them, “the unintentional murderer of his mother is a hideous criminal. The man who kills or who harasses in any way a living being without intent, is none the less guilty, just as a man who touches the fire is burnt”.

To me, this leads to palpable absurdity of formidable guilt, as you can expect from religion.

The embryo and the mother would both be guilty of making each other suffer. Further the enology
Of the fire is logically fallacious. For instance, a man would not be guilty if he got another person to commit the murder, for one is not burnt if one gets another to put his hand into the fire.

Moreover unintentional actions would be much worse than intentional wrong actions, for according to the comparison, a man who touches fire without knowing it would burn is likely to be more deeply burnt than the man who knows.

In the working of karma, its most important feature is mind. All our words and deeds are coloured by the mind or consciousness we experience at such particular moments. When the mind is unguarded, bodily action is unguarded; speech also is unguarded; then you got your thoughts.

“By mind the world is led, by mind is drawn; and all men own the sovereignty of mind”

“If one speaks or acts with a wicked mind, pain follows one as the wheel, the hoof of a draught-ox”

“If one speaks or acts with a pure like, happiness follows as the shadow that never departs”.

Immaterial mind conditions all Kammic activities. Karma doesn’t necessarily mean past actions. It embraces both past and present deeds. Hence, in one sense, we are a result of what we were, we will be the result of what we are.

In another sense, it should be added, we are are not totally the result of what we were, we will not absolutely be the result of what we are.

I believe the dynamics of karma is more expansive than you assume, my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean that’s fine to believe karma to be that I am simply saying it remains a belief system that affects those who choose to believe in it. Karma in Hindu ideology was do something in your life and it will affect you in the next. So people have manipulated and changed what karma is to fit their views many times over.

2 Likes