Spellcaster casting for you but do you still have to give offerings to spirits?

Im wondering if a spellcaster is working with santa muerte pomba gira or goetia spirits do you as the person requesting the spell still have to set up an alter to thank the spirits? Or is that for your spellcaster who is doing the work for you?

Altars, no. Offerings, it depends.

I was just wondering as im new to everything …
I need to know so that when i get my goal im maintaining it

If the person casting the spell instructs you to render payment to the spirit, then you render payment.

My caster never has

As @Faustus said If someone does the work for you they will let you know what you must do.
It may depend Norge type of work they do so we cant say for sure. For some spells it would be advisable as that way you partitipate more and for some the less you do the better.

I’ve had work done a few months ago for financial issues. The worker did the casting but told me I was to offer one of a list of the spirit’s favorite things. I offered bread. The worker told me the spirit would let me know if my offering was received. The next day when I came home from work, my one yr old was standing at the front door waiting for me and offered me a piece of bread he was eating. I saw it as a sign the spirit accepted my offering. Maman Brigitte was the spirit. She helped me win a case I was fighting with the VA. It took about 2 months but it all worked out for me.

@anon48508954 aww congratulations that is amazing
Can i ask which caster you used? She may be able to help me?

You can try contacting Maman Brigitte yourself if you need justice, help with court cases, etc. From my experience with her, she’s a carefree, yet bold spirit that will let you know if she will work with you. She’s come to me once after I won my case and told me she loved the potato bread I left for her and she would love to work with me again as long as I offered her more bread. I’ve grown fond of her and will probably work with her again soon.

@anon48508954 mine is for getting a love back