Spellbound?

I believe I’ve been spellbound or in other words I can’t use my magic. I feel it but I can’t bring it out, I can’t utilize it at all. How do I get my power back?

I guess I should also put some backstory and what brought me to this conclusion. So, lately I’ve been getting periods where I have a really strong desire to use my power. Whenever I try to do it I start to feel something that I could describe as a sun in my chest. It’s intense and hot and sometimes it radiates outwards. I get an urge to release it, it’s like pressure and I just know that I’m supposed to use it, let it out. I try very hard but I can’t do anything about it.

And no, it’s not heartburn or sth like that

I’m curious. You are a beginner, who has only recently begun practicing, according to your introduction. What “power” do you think you are supposed to have?

3 Likes

I’ve been doing this for about 5 years. I used the term magic but honestly I don’t know what it is, which is also something I said in my intro. I’ve only recently started doing spells but this whole psionic thing has been going on for a long while.

You didn’t say anything about doing psionics for five years in your intro.

You said this:

And this:

So I find it odd that you now are claiming five years in psionics…

1 Like

Energy flows following the direction given by the mind, mind follows intention, have you tried giving it something to do, a place for it to go?

1 Like

What was your foundation before psionics? If nothing, you skipped crawling, walking, and jogging and went straight for a marathon.