Books

There are many spellbooks out that promise great wealth and luxury. Seems too good to be true. Anyone tried any spells from spellbooks?

1 Like

The one that comes to mind is back in the day I had good results from The Mystic Grimoire. Back then I didn’t really understand why there were all these stories of success in the book, but it’s pretty clear with more understanding. By the way, if anyone is interested in the book I saw that it’s been published again and it’s expensive like it used to be.

1 Like

Well rumors are the egyptian magic book. By basil crouch doing a pyramide works good, damon brand i tnk have, 2 or 3 ,money magic books, sara tongysh has the 13 money spells, now i tnk banned, now, and a baphomet book in amazon… Tat be ok for now

1 Like

Spells to “get or have something” never worked for me from any spellbook. The ones that worked are the ones for contacting spirits. Some of them were from ancient books and others were given by spiritual mentors/friends.

Honestly, most spellbooks available now in places like Amazon for example, they’re pure garbage written for quick cash. Especially the ones published only for Kindle. And all those Wiccan-spells for love, money etc

Unless it’s a spell from a specific spiritual tradition then it probably won’t work unless you know how to make it work. When I learned that and tried the same spells that failed before, they started to work.

I would stay away from those ! A spell could promise you change, but can’t promise you any specific degree of success. A spell for money? Fine. A spell to make you rich? Scam.

1 Like

I agree whit you. But i was wonder u say ancient books,? Mind saying titles,? I read a lot, and most of amazon are not good. Its a few yes,ancient books,are rare, i got a book, were it give instructions to get money in days, but its kind dangerous, too. It was a small american book which have the similar spell, the original i was lucky to get it, its french, from andrax berith. Abd translated by a member frim there, never try it. Also its a book, call do yourself witchft, from 1971,which is like $400,in amazon good book. Plus a few ebooks who can give results .