Spell to stop or expose a criminal

What spells and entities would be better to expose or stop a criminal?

There is a person on our group project(the leader) that might be sabotaging our work. She is rude to people on email and messages and one guy of our group was mugged on the workplace.

I suspect that she might be involved in this somehow(my intuition says there is something off about this woman and Belial told me to be wary of her too).

She expelled two underage boys that were our apprentices and blamed the manager.

She said we need to watch over what we post on Instagram because of the project.

Everytime we don’t answer immediately on whatsapp she threatens to expels us from the project.

She exposed a medical diagnosis of mine before the entire group to shame me(I’m autistic).

I feel that she is very envious of me…

This woman is a zealot christian and is also trying to use religion in a project where we should be using science…

3 Likes

Going off how you can call on a spirit to do the opposite of their usual functions…

I’d say calling on Bael to give her high visibility (instead of invisibility), might be a good bet. Think throwing a spotlight on somebody.

Lucifer would be another good option to “shed light on the situation”.

images-1

I believe there’s another goetic demon that helps with exposing plots but I don’t remember at the moment…

4 Likes

Shaz.

Shaz can catch thieves, reveal secrets, and reveals the way to stolen items.

5 Likes

Valac can help discover betrayal… any and all, doesn’t have to be targeted to a person, so you can do it on the project.
Andromalius can make a disloyal person reveal the truth.

Should work in a couple of weeks, so if nothing is revealed there’s something else going on.

You may be dealing with a psychopath or malignant narcissist, in which case the only way to win is not to play. My advice for those is to get out and never talk to her again.

7 Likes

Thank you @sanaRo for the quote :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a ritual in the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons: ‘To expose somebody’s secrets or cause them to be apprehended for their crimes,’ which would be perfect for your situation.

But my first step would be to make sure she can cause you no further damage. I’d bind her and remove her ability to fight back. ‘Destroy Defenses’ and the Bind An Enemy ritual in the Angels of Wrath book are both excellent.

1 Like

I feel as if the best way to expose a criminal is to have them expose themselves. Make them overly confidant. Tempt them to boast or brag. Have them lose their temper. Get them to be paranoid. And have it happen in an inconvenient situation. Essentially, make them out themselves by doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.

1 Like

I was curious about your interpretation of a vision I was given last night while channeling and doing petition work with Andromalius. The petition is to force the offending party’s (female) lies, cheating and manipulation to be exposed to another party (male).

The entity gave me chills all over, but was light and non-oppressive. I read the petition several times until my own voice in my head said, “That is enough.”

I lit the petition with a red candle I dedicated to Andromalius that was carved with the target’s intials. I sat in the floor listening to Andromalius’ enn as I mediated and I asked him to show me a sign of acceptance within 24 hours.

As I sat there, I had a vision of a man’s hands in handcuffs behind his back. And then, clear as day, I saw the female’s face in my mind. She was laughing hysterically and then her face and hair caught fire and she began shrieking, but it was soundless.

I believed that as confirmation. However, he also showed me something about myself and a slightly derogatory name came to my vision. I said, “Yes, Andromalius, I accept this truth about myself.” And I heard a voice in my head say, “Do better.”

So, since I accepted it without hestitation, was this simply a confirmation and a gentle admonishment. Or did he reject me by essentially saying, “You want this, but you’ve done this.”

I would think so. It doesn’t sound like a trade or rejection, just some unsolicited advice.

1 Like

I did a tarot confirmation with Vassago this afternoon. It looks like a definite confirmation that the request was received to me.

2 Likes

Even better, I only thought of the next question. Never got a chance to say it out loud, and these cards fell out together.

And the last question:

2 Likes

The cards look really …special. I like that style.
But I don’t know what I am looking at. Are they DIY?
Or made to look that way?

It’s the Doodle Tarot deck. I use them more when I’m in public because they’re playful and people are less likely to “take offense” to them.

In fact, I’ve had a lot of skeptics think this deck is so neat that it generates a conversation and sometimes they have even asked for readings.

1 Like