Spell to make it out of the friend zone?

Well Kilz, just the fact that you use that “muh” sprwk terminolgy, like I see you and your people like on other forums like Joy of Satan, it obviously shows that you do not have a very high intelligence. Well at least I know where this influence is coming from. I would not associate with such trash seeing as this isbthe quality of people they hold.

For your information the ability to operate Command Presence is actually a high level skill that people of your ilk cannot operate on, because it requires leadership skills. It is not just magick, it is the way you hold yourself and walk through life. It is about being comfortable in your skin and having confidence.

Ontop of that, it is about not being a parasite and acting like a punk like you. Why do you not just go skulk in the shadows with your JoS buddies and talk about “muh feelz.” I would rather not hear about that as you are just trashing up the environment.

Anyway…aside from that…Spells…my advice:

You need something strong and of higher power. Being in the friends zone has to do with more of too much of a “comfort factor.” What you need to do is generate more friction and that is what using Higher Voltage Power does.

The way you accomplish this is empowering your aura in a certain way (remember I mentioned command presence). You of course want to empower it with the proper energy. I dont k ow if what you are trying for is Sexual, but I am guessing this is the case if yoj are talking about the friends zone.

So you can call up Beleth or Sitri or Asmodeous…when around demons they tend to cause much bigger energetic fluctuations in ones auric field. Id recommend Beleth as Ive heard elsewhere from others more experienced with Beleth that Beleth tended to make bim more nervous and full if energy…and thats what you want as Beleth isnt ranked a Queen or King for nothing.

You can ask Beleth to infuse and Tune your aura to emanate his/her vibe at a higher energy level. So you call up demons to question them or ask them to help with something…why not ask them to do a little personal work on you to twerk your aura and then something outskxr of you like actively work to bring you out of the friends zone?

How do you send dreams?

He’s a chaos mage so he probably either fired off a sigil (A. O. Spare-style, not grimoire style) and then used that, or created a psi-ball. He admitted to doing it afterwards, but I didn’t think to ask him how.

Magick is a tool to aid alignment with your fulfilled desire. Your relative/temporal/finite experience, i.e. your reality, is inseparably bound to your perspective. Until you can authentically change that perspective–and magick is definitely a great tool to do it–you can experience only that which corresponds perfectly to that perspective. Ultimately, no magick is necessary because all things (: possibilities :slight_smile: are real and exist in an absolute sense, but your ability to experience them relative to your current perspective is entirely contingent on the current perspective and your willingness to allow it to change sufficiently to bring your desired experience into focus. Fundamentally, what is truly vital is True Self Awareness and placing your emotiona well-being (: peace, calm, happiness etc. :slight_smile: as your top priority since that is the true essence of any experience. To this end, being able to detach from an outcome/goal is very useful.

@987ritual Please check your messages, green icon, top right of page - you have mail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

how did your friend sent you an erotic dream .?

edit : saw your reply later on this thread…sorry