Spell to get rid of a Toxic neighbour ideas?

Take both Swords of yours if you know what i mean and stick then into her Plexus.

2 Likes

What about Vovins freeze spell?

4 Likes

Positive method: How about ask a god to influence her to accept a good offer from a buyer.

Other method: file a restraining order on her for harassment and stalking.

2 Likes

I would actually talk to the police and file a complaint that she’s filming people on your property without their consent, they can tell you if that’s even legal, but you’ll need evidence.

The freeze spell is good. I had decent results with a poppet I bound with the intention that person could not act against me or speak to me and literally put it in the back of my freezer.

4 Likes

I considered this,but I dislike dealing with the Police at all unless it is life or death.
I called them and filming is not illegal and you can film someone here in the UK without their con sent and it is not a crime.
I tend to keep away from her as she lies so much… I have a puppy and she reported him as a threat to her Grandchildren as all Dogs are dangerous. One of those people whose minds are full of accusations…yuk.
I always eliminate non magical approaches first. I tried to get a friend to buy it and she messed them about so badly.
Thank you

2 Likes

There is a ritual in the book Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield that might be just the thing for this situation. It’s called Forced Exile and it’s purpose is to remove someone from your life, in whatever way that is possible (it won’t necessarily be in a bad way).

7 Likes

Oh! lovely. I will research this. Thank you so much

1 Like

Why not astral travel to her house and do rituals in her house to make it a haunted area and make her life hell?

1 Like

I just found it on Ebay for £15.08 and I am buying it. Thanks!

1 Like

It might be cheaper to buy for Kindle from Amazon. That’s where I got it, and I’m going to be using the ritual myself on a dumbass neighbor.

2 Likes

I did a nasty hex on her to make her loose her mind and go crazy at other neighbours as she was smearing me to them and people sometimes believe everything they hear.
I hexed,burnt it and dumped the ashes in the yard for added strength.
I think it worked too well as she was out on the front screaming at their houses drunk at 2am in her PJs a few weeks back so it worked too well in the wrong way. People now know she is nuts, but she is barking mad.

1 Like

I will have a look. You have one too? I can never understand why people would pollute their own space with negativity? Like at work, you get people causing problems and we spend half our life with them.
I preferred living in my rural haunted house with only sheep for neighbours. The dead I can handle, the living not always.

1 Like

Good concept, but he should go one step further.
Choose a new neighbor and manifest him to take the house from her.

yes i’ve seen that you attempted that. Force it into existence!

Ask marbas to give her a disease where she litterally haves no option then to go to hospital.
Her Body should be worn down enough to make that an easy step in!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Bad neighbours suck big time

So from the sound of it, it is entirely possible her subconious mind is aware of the barrage of ritual and magickal work yoy have done against her and may be part of why she is flipping her shit against you. In which case as i said before simply banishing her from your sphere may he the best route.

Don’t worry about trying to figure out specifics of how this will manifest. The handful of times I’ve taken this option the how took care of itself.

2 Likes

Thanks. I would never have resorted to hexing lightly. She was awful,looking in my windows, leaving her floodlights on all night shining in the house, filming me on her mobile looking for ‘crimes being committed’ and reporting me to the Police for imaginary things when I have a responsible job that needs a police check. When someone is like that Police favour the elderly in my experience., not the 37 year old woman who rents. :frowning:

here are a few more ideas.
1: Work spells on your neighbors to get them to turn against her and side with you.
2: I know you said in this post you hate to use the police if not in an emergency but if she is literally screaming at houses at 2 AM then this seems like she is a risk to yourself or others health.

2 Likes

Blech i can understand the why. Then again i can be a bit of a sadist when people truly piss me off so in your shoes, knowing my brain i probably would have made a show of being a “devil worshipper” and possibly terrified her from just doing what i do. Idk about the laws there but in the usa there isn’t anything any one can legally do if it ia your religious practice.

That and probably short out the transformer leading to her house :skull::joy: but as i said i can be a sadistic asshole when someone actually pisses me off. Which lately isn’t an easy thing to do. :joy::alien:

2 Likes

She was drunk, middle class wannabe, white Woman with a 2 or 3 bottle a night wine habit. How do I know? I looked in the recycling bin to see how bad her problem was when she was at work. BIG problem. Thanks. I am banishing the bitch !

2 Likes

I am sorry you are going through this and I hope it works out.

2 Likes