Spell/ritual for having professional career success

I’ve been thinking here lately that what I need to focus on, besides growing as a person spiritually, is my professional success in life. I feel that success in my field of work is only a step away, but I want to do something to make it come quicker and I feel that by the powers of magick, this is possible. Any advice on what I could do?

I should probably mention that I am a musician and I would like my band to get to the next level and this is why I am reaching out here. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 Like

When I read that you were a musician, all the folk tales of dozens of musicians who have supposedly “sold their souls to the devil for fame and fortune” crossed my mind and in deed the advice I’m going to tell you is probably beyond cliche. But, I hear Bune is a spirit that works really well for materializing money, I’m not sure on the success part though. Perhaps more experienced than myself here would have better answers.

Flip through the goetia, plenty of spirits to help with success in different forms.