Spell possibilities

If I have someone’s first, middle, and last name including their Date of birth, what spells could I possibly cast for that individual? Say that I were to cast a spell on this individual would anybody else like their mom, brother, friends know that I have done something like this?

1 Like

Well with all the information you have i would say you have access to almost every curse spell, and the person wont be able tot tell that the person close to them is actually cursed unless they are tuned to the more subtle realitys

1 Like

What about a lust or love spell? I’ve already rrad EA’s candle spell for lust and I’m wondering if there could be any other ones.

1 Like

There are just as many love spells as there are people on earth, finding one for you is the key, search around on here and the net and you should find something that resonates with you

1 Like

I´ve done it with just a name and a date of birth. Though I susually don´t use nicknames, stage names etc…

Also, I have to give a warning before you start doing any lust/love spells. They tend to have unwanted consequences from what I´ve seen. I´ve done one myself but I was extremely thorough with the process, I recommend you do the same.