Spell or entity to make a business suffer?

There is a business in my town that has screwed me over several times and today was the last straw. Is there a ritual or a spirit you would reccomend to make them pay? Thanks in advance.

What happened?

[quote=“Velotak, post:2, topic:8316”]What happened?[/quote] The business is a barbershop. I called in and scheduled my haircut and they said that they would get me in at exactly one thirty so I was happy about that and went by at one and confirmed it. I went about my day and for twenty minutes I did some errands and when I came back at one thirty they had given my spot away to someone else and told me to wait thirty minutes. So I waited thirty minutes and came back five minutes before and they told me to wait an hour more. I said fuck it and tried to go to my usual barber who was (as I suspected) closed today. I only went to this barber because of necessity and they wasted my time before and this was simply the last straw.

That seems like a minor inconvenience to me, but if you want an entity for that PM me and I can share some private things I know.

[quote=“Velotak, post:4, topic:8316”]That seems like a minor inconvenience to me, but if you want an entity for that PM me and I can share some private things I know.[/quote] I will. I don’t want anyone to get hurt or die I just want the business to suffer. Thank you.

The exact same thing happened to me about a year ago, I haven’t set foot in there since then.

I make the two Buisness of my Ex-Emplyer Close , for many reason, it took 1 years but all i did was a Little ‘‘Negative’’ Energy sending, using a Kind of Connection link to is Buisness and a Graveyard, so the ‘‘Death Energy’’ make them Close. I really didn’t pushed myself in that Ritual, thus the reason it take so much time. But Still get Succes.

So may be using the same Technic but with more Power or more Link using Different Source of Energy, such as Place where war Happen, Place where Massacre happened etc… Could make the Ritual succes Happen Faster.!