Spell on bad parents?

Hello whats the best type of spell you can do on bad parents? From where i live I tend to see a couple who argue and fight all the time outside and in their own home a lot. This happens in front of their own children who are growing up to see this happen everyday. Drugs and alcohol are always involved with them both. Iv seen them hit their elsedest child a lot and they have only just had another child a few weeks ago. Its unfair on the children having to grow up and see this as they will turn out like their parents when they get older. What kind of spell is good to do when involing social services? I have spoken to them before about the abuise i have seen on their eldest child months before and it was ignored. I feel these children need protecting

If you can contact an entity through any medium or ability you have, you can ask some entity how to make the situation better.

The quickest, most effective thing you may be able to do is to report the family to your local social services and child protection services. Or even the police, when another domestic abuse situation occurs. Tell the authorities everything you’ve witnessed. If you’re worried for yourself, perhaps you can place an anonymous call. You’ll have to look into your local services’ policies to see what is possible and most effective.

In terms of magic, I agree with Arann. Also do some divinations to determine the situation and to decide on the best course of action.

[quote=“Salpinx, post:3, topic:6958”]The quickest, most effective thing you may be able to do is to report the family to your local social services and child protection services. Or even the police, when another domestic abuse situation occurs. Tell the authorities everything you’ve witnessed. If you’re worried for yourself, perhaps you can place an anonymous call. You’ll have to look into your local services’ policies to see what is possible and most effective.

In terms of magic, I agree with Arann. Also do some divinations to determine the situation and to decide on the best course of action.[/quote] i have reported the family to social services and the police. They never bothered getting involved and there to busy with other things. A lot of bad parenting tends to fall through the nets a lot over here. This is why magick may be best the answer for this one

Foster parents and children’s homes are no safe haven for a lot of kids… personally I advise calling Hathor to ask her to still the troubles between them, she’s very loving and maternal, and also pragmatic and realistic.

She helped me a lot as a child and she understands the nature of rage.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:6958”]Foster parents and children’s homes are no safe haven for a lot of kids… personally I advise calling Hathor to ask her to still the troubles between them, she’s very loving and maternal, and also pragmatic and realistic.

She helped me a lot as a child and she understands the nature of rage.[/quote] how do you invoke hather?

Same as any being - research them online and choose what seems more relevant and meaningful to you! :slight_smile:

For example, find a traditional representation of her online, this one is fine: Hathor - Wikipedia

You can print that out, the ancient Egyptians valued uniformity in their art and would probably have loved inkjet printers, maybe later if you get along well you could trace it and copy it in your own hand.

Read about her attributes, try and avoid new-age sites that claim she came from outer space or that attach to her qualities that don’t appear anywhere in the 4 millenia of her iconography ion Egypt - they may have validity, but at first stay with the formal approach, it’s like going to a job interview and remaining formal and polite.

Light a candle to her, in turquoise, white, or gold, a small votive candle or tealight that’s brand new (not re-using something you used for a previous purpose, and keep it specially for her), offer her some flowers if you have access to any.

Don’t spend a lot of money trying to impress her before you’ve even made contact, and remember she’s very loving, but won’t tolerate intentional disrespect or attamepts to manipulate her - she’d rather help an earnest fool than a clever conniver who tries to pull tricks on her, like trying to win her over with elaborate offerings but no real affection.

Tht’s it - gods and goddesses are used to simple heartfelt shrines, meaningful contact through talking to them (out loud or in your mind) and don’t require enns or elaborate rituals to begin working with them.