Spell of Disclosure?

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I need to know if there is a spell for discovering the exact source of ill-will.

Rumour has reached me that there is falsified information being intentionally spread around a different division of the company for which I work. Although I cannot entirely rely on the motives of the party that apprised me of it, if true, it could culminate in a professional disadvantage for myself, and one from whose patronage I have benefitted.

There are up to eight possible originators of this defamation, of which I am aware. It could be a combination of more than one in various roles.

I need to determine the following:

1. Have I been misinformed, and if so, to what purpose?
  2. With whom did it originate, and who has perpetuated it since?

From there I will tailor my redress of this matter to more surgically restore balance to the situation.

Unfortunately, I have a small window of opportunity to work any involved ritual, as I live with the messenger. They will be away June 22 through 24.

Any assistance in this matter would be most graciously appreciated,

Edson

You need a divination. I recommend Lenormand cards specifically, if it is discovered that someone is actually fucking with you. A good Lenormand reader can do a nine card spread and tell you about the person’s personality. From there, you can do further divination yo narrow it down.

[quote=“E, post:1, topic:5455”]Good Afternoon Everyone,

I need to know if there is a spell for discovering the exact source of ill-will.

Rumour has reached me that there is falsified information being intentionally spread around a different division of the company for which I work. Although I cannot entirely rely on the motives of the party that apprised me of it, if true, it could culminate in a professional disadvantage for myself, and one from whose patronage I have benefitted.

There are up to eight possible originators of this defamation, of which I am aware. It could be a combination of more than one in various roles.

I need to determine the following:

1. Have I been misinformed, and if so, to what purpose?
  2. With whom did it originate, and who has perpetuated it since?

From there I will tailor my redress of this matter to more surgically restore balance to the situation.

Unfortunately, I have a small window of opportunity to work any involved ritual, as I live with the messenger. They will be away June 22 through 24.

Any assistance in this matter would be most graciously appreciated,

Edson[/quote]

Have you tried a tarot reading on the situation?