Spell crafting

What is spell crafting really?

1 Like
  1. Magical practices involving the casting of spells.

From this site hopes it helps.

It’s the creation of spells, distinguished from rituals because the first ones would belong to Low Magic and the second ones to High Magic but, maybe in recent times, the division became subtle.
There are candle spells, sigil spells, those ala Wicca which probably contain some traditional elements and according to an outline there is the casting of the Circle, raising of energy, an invitation to gods/spirits etc.

2 Likes

I spells like a petition chanting using poem and rhythm?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s common to have folk spells with chanting in rhyme.

Do you know a spell for instance?

I once read a few spells in my language, Italian (don’t remember so much of those) and some in English on the SpiritOnline website, retrievable thanks to the Web Archive and where there is also an outline for other Wiccan spells. There are also the sigil spell tutorial by EA Koetting, and the direct magick one on MI3/Tomekeeper website.

and old folk lore spell, wish spell, when two people same the same thing out of the blue and cross and hold fingers and make a wish, the wishes come true, very fast

and a chant for a folk lore weather one ( The clouds have brought the cold to stay, please bring the sun to warm the day, repeated till you see the clouds or rain start to ease. max chant 100 times, least 10 times

work day work day go by fast, dont last, just pass, gods and goddesses make it flee so mote it be.

3x3 money comes to me.

Heres a couple of ideas for how spells crafting is done.

To Get What You Want
Take a horse shoe and put it around a red candle. Put the candle in a darkened room in the middle of a table. Write what it is you want on a piece of paper with a quill pen dipped in black ink.
Chant the following as you write:
What I want I write here
Please take my dream and bring it near
What I want Is What I should get
Let all my dreams Now be met
Now take the paper and fold it in a square of four creases. Hold it over the candle with a pair of tweezers and let it burn. Picture yourself with your wish fulfilled as you burn the paper send waves of love at the image you conjure of your self.

1 Like