Spell casting

Casted a spell by praying to mother lilith.I have been praying to her recently a lot to connect with her and today when I casted the spell I opened the sigil and asked her to give a sign by flickering the candles but it didn’t happen but while casting the spell the flame grew hella tall and were steady 95% of the time and the remaining 5% it would flicker slightly and grow even taller.

What does it mean?

1 Like

She heard you and gave you your sign…you asked for the flame to flicker and according to what you’ve told us, it did. Good luck :bouquet:

1 Like

Oh thankyou!
I chanted her enn and at one point I felt so overwhelmed by her energy I got slower in chanting it.Why is it?
And is tall flame a good sign?