Spell against heat

So I live in Texas, meaning summer here is very hot. I was wondering if anyone knew any spell or meditation or something to help me shield me and my property from the heat. If you can that’d be very helpful

No, not that I know of. Magick doesn’t really work that way in the physical world.

While the presence of spirits are said to affect the temperature within the limited area of their materialization, I have never heard of any kind of spell or ritual to shield an area from the actual physical heat of the sun.

If you are familiar with elemental magick, you could pore breathe Water, to cool yourself down, but outside of that, I think technology, like an air conditioner, is your best bet.

You could also call upon spirits of Air to kick up a cool breeze or two, but, again, it won’t actually do anything about the heat.

1 Like

Oh. Well thank you darkestknight that’s actually very helpful

1 Like

Peeps in the Elemental Magick section might be able to help you out.

In Franz Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetics: The Path of the True Adept there are some techniques to cool down or heat up your body with the elements of water and fire, basically you need to visualize the element and its coldness entering your body while your breath in

2 Likes

I have see, spells of rain. To bring clouds, whit i tnk carl nagel using goetia, and others forums, to bring storms also using gnomes, and the 4 eleental spirts