Speedy recovery for an unxpected physical injure

Hey friends …and minions of the craft!!!
I was hoping anybody could suggest or recommend me . A goetia spirit , angelic, or spell , potion. For a speedy recovery !!!I ve dislocated and torn my shoulder rotator . I’m gonna be off commission for at least a month. Can’t afford that to happen … I ll highly appreciated if someone could throw any suggestions… I was hoping archangel Raphael would the job ???

Hey Andre!

I know a few healing techniques, but it falls along the line of self healing. This added with a few healing rituals can give you a speedier recovery. How good are you with chakara manipulation? I train alot and eventually (martial arts physical training etc etc.) You run into an injury or two. I kind of had the mentality of if it’s not life threatening don’t call the entities lol IMO of course.
In any case let me know my help kind of depends on how well you can direct energy.

Best!
Keez

I’ve been hearing success stories about this, onlist and off, from other people on two other different forums now: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/healing-spells-and-cures/raphael-mantra-success-story/

[quote=“keez, post:2, topic:4311”]Hey Andre!

I know a few healing techniques, but it falls along the line of self healing. This added with a few healing rituals can give you a speedier recovery. How good are you with chakara manipulation? I train alot and eventually (martial arts physical training etc etc.) You run into an injury or two. I kind of had the mentality of if it’s not life threatening don’t call the entities lol IMO of course.
In any case let me know my help kind of depends on how well you can direct energy.

Best!
Keez[/quote]

Aha andre - the virtuous entities of the universe would hardly come and bestow their blessings on an individual that is unvirtuous. I hope you have your house in order so to speak and may they aid in your recovery poste haste.

J

Thank u everyone for the suggestions