Speaking to the dead

has anyone used Konxari cards to speak to the dead or spirit boxes that rapidly change stations.

Why bother? Develop your senses and do it yourself.

what are Konxari cards?

look up Konxari cards on youtube or google

Excuse my ignorance, but what are spirit boxes that rapidly change stations?? And please… Don’t refer me to “google or You Tube”.

When I brought my first spirit home, I did use a tarot deck as a method to “challenge” what I was hearing and to confirm for myself I was successful in my work. It was quite surprising to me that what I was being told was confirmed in the tarot cards. Firsts are always surprising and fun. lol

1 Like

Well Iam not expert on the matter and certainly I havent used the said cards but it seems that they work on a psyche base level. Which means that they help you through the pictures to decypher otherwordly messages if you have the right mindset. Well it seems to me like a more exciting way for communication than ouija board but basically they are the same thing.

My friend Frabk is from the South. Conjure has been in his family for years. He told me about how to take spirits from the cemetery to work for you. But a lot of Paleros have told me just because they’re spirits that don’t know how to accomplish the tasks that you want them too. Has anyone ever had results working like this?

I collect spirits from the cemetery to work at my temple at home all the time. If you pick up certain spirits from the cemetery it will be like having you’re own private cemetery in your home. This is not a process to be taken likely as you can easily turn your life upside if you have spirits that don’t want to leave the cemetery in your home.

Alot of people speak of conjure like its some clandestine work with secret societies lol. All “conjure” or “hoodoo/rootwork” is is simple spellcraft with everyday home items. As far as an actual rootworker/conjure like traditiin that is freestyle but with certain guidelines, that would be Obeah and its dark side that I forget the name of. All those groups like “crossroads university” just make me laugh.

There aren’t secrets per se, but rather nuanced practices that are typically only relevant within a cult or paradigm.

I collect spirits from the cemetery to work at my temple at home all the time. If you pick up certain spirits from the cemetery it will be like having you’re own private cemetery in your home. This is not a process to be taken likely as you can easily turn your life upside if you have spirits that don’t want to leave the cemetery in your home.
But wouldn’t you ask them if they want to come with you? I know how to read Chomolongos. My friend frank said to ask with 4 pennies[/quote]

Of course I ask them, I don’t use divination tools because I can hear spirits without any aides. If you ask you should ask with liquor, a few coins, and tobacco. Roasted corn works well too.