Speaking out loud or through mind during Evocation?

Hey I was wondering if you can talk with the spirit through your mind or if it is necessary to speak aloud and if so can you whisper? I’m not living alone and I don’t want my roomates to hear me so that’s why I’m asking. Btw I didn’t develop my clairaudience.

1 Like

They read your mind yes, they can also here you just fine if you whisper

5 Likes

You can talk out loud, whisper, or via telepathy. Without clairaudience you may have to rely on other methods to communicate…I suggest finding ways to develop it.

3 Likes

I use both, sometimes at the same time if I have more than one I’m working with, or I slide between them. I have bad problems with ADHD and focus so usually my mind betrays me and I find speaking out loud to help reign me in better. Ive also found that if you can solidly GRASP onto whom youre working with that you can write down what you want and its just as effective

2 Likes

If you’re in a situation where you’re worried about being overheard, the Gallery of Magick authors recommend speaking to the spirits using your mind but imagining that you are shouting the words to the ends of the universe. It’s very effective!

3 Likes

I address Spirits by whispering almost always: basically for the same reason, and indeed I could even only think as well :slight_smile:

1 Like