Space for the Entity

If you are doing a evocation in the small space like a bathroom will the entity just pick the best spot to manifest?

In my experience, because they do not truly occupy space on this plane even when evoked, the space you use on this plane doesn’t matter. I’ve had evoked entities occupy the space beside me, which happened to also be occupied by a table or wall or other human

7 Likes

thanks i was thinking the small space i was in maybe whats affecting my evocation.
so the entity flows through the table? i understand it should be seen a projection? and does it just show up? and could you share you expenses of how the entitys showed up?

The question remains… Would they ever manifest inside you toilette? I maybe couldn’t help but laugh if an entity did that.

3 Likes

A entity can manifest in any room, if you think about it a entity can condense to fit within a small vessel.

Such as a small wooden box, ring, or pendant.

I have also performed rituals and evocations in a very small bathrooms.

But it’s true performing a ritual in a outdoor open space is better, because the entity from my experience draws in energy from surroundings.

If you know spirits and how they operate, it’s apparent that they have no concern for space or time.

The physical atmosphere isn’t a obstacle for the summoned spirit.

As for where they choose to manifest normally they manifest before you, but they do choose to stand beside you or behind you.

They prefer to manifest in corners of the room, plus even if you summon them with the triangle or art or triangle of manifestation what ever you prefer to call it.

This triangle doesn’t really constrain them, don’t worry about your space it only matters if you think it matters.

4 Likes

thanks that’s whats i really wanted to know because i just use a sigil and i didn’t know if that was the norm.

so you mean the spirit will just shrink to fit the space?

1 Like

Spirits don’t have size they are like frequencies

1 Like

ok im just trying to get my mind a rounded it because i have only a small place to work in and i just use the sigil no other tools

1 Like

my last question is what do you think about when you are chanting and how do you chant?
are you trying to distract your mind?

1 Like

lol thanks i get it i read that EA said to dance or bang a drum as you chant so i guess that’s to distract your mind?

1 Like

Not just that chants and mantras vibrate sounds and frequencies which call and manipulate energies.

so you would open the sigil then say Alash tad Al’ash tal Ashtu then start chanting the spirits name?

1 Like

It’s has both a psychological effect and a true spiritual effect.

1 Like

has Alash Tad Al-ash Tal Ashtu been effective for you?

1 Like

Yes it’s quite effective.

1 Like

yeah i was reading about it but never tried it still trying to find out what it means lol

It doesn’t really have a exact translation, the language is a form of Nabatean a ancient form of Aramaic.

1 Like

i know its ment to make a instant packed once the sigi flashes i say it then chant the spirits name because its demonic does it work if evocation of angels?

1 Like

Yes it works on all spirits

1 Like