Source E, Chi, Prana?

I want to put this out there, see where you are at and hopefully have some meaningful feedback/discussion.

It doesn’t matter what it’s called: Source Energy, Chi, Prana, or static rain. They are all referring to the same thing…the energy of the universe, God, Collective Consciousness, whatever.

I’ve recently gotten to the point where I can see “IT” whenever I want.

If you are not sure what you are supposed to see, this is a great short 5 minute video on you tube. I haven’t read the book (and am not sure if I’m going to) but the video is well worth your 5 minutes.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3HvpLz0zOo]Learn to See Energy in the Air - YouTube

I have recently started utilizing this energy to manifest. I’ve started small. Examples: I fill myself with this energy and push it into a ball, push it into my heart chakra, then let it burst out to and create verbally how I want my day to manifest. This can be anything and everything. You are only limited by your imagination. Love, money, health, luck, whatever. This works.

Ex #2: Once a month I play a dice game called bunco with 11 other women. I usually win high score (I think bc I’m a high energy person, anyway). Last night on my way to play, I thought I would do an experiment. I accessed the Energy, and manifested that I would win “Most Bunco’s.” Which I did! I had 7 the next closest person had 4. Pretty cool. These are only 2 examples of many.

Granted, that is not life changing…to win 30 bucks. However, what it IS is empowering. I created my reality. I’m still in my infancy. I’m utilizing my resources and learning as much as I can from everywhere I can to create my own eclectic form of magik.

SO…anyone out there on the same page, chapter or even the same book? Would love to hear about it.

1 Like

Will try it and tell you what happens :smiley:

So, 333, do you see the energy easily throughout your day or do you have to meditate to achieve the TGS?

Excelent post colleen.I can’t see static rain yet.All i’m seeing while gazing in the air is tiny white lights moving in every direction (like molecules).
Is there a tip or something i can utilize to see the static rain?

I actually used a similar technique in lieu of formal ritual in order to get my latest job. I visualized the exact characteristics for the dream job that I wanted – characteristics that might have seemed impossible at the time, but I didn’t care. More specifically, I wanted high salary; working for a large, established firm, but in a small office; with me living in a suburb or smaller town – but not too far of a commute to work; working in my exact specialized field, with up to 3-4 weeks a year of paid vacation time. Oh, and I wanted a nice, spacious corner office to top that all off.

I kid you not, less than two weeks after I do the energy working, I get an e-mail with a link to that EXACT job that just opened up, with the EXACT characteristics I wanted, in a city I wanted, with the pay and benefits I wanted, etc. (right up to the 3-bedroom luxury apartment across from a national cemetery that was located less than 5 minutes from work, and a corner office with a great view… and that actually happens to be larger than the Department Head’s office back at the main HQ – not that size matters or anything). I knew the second I looked at the description that this was my dream job – so, I applied, breezed through 3 interviews, and got the job… despite six (!) other candidates having made it to the final interview, many of whom had a huge apparent advantage over me due to Ivy League educations and, likely, well-connected families (For the record, I am about as far from a trust fund baby as you can get…)

So, does magick work? You tell me…

[quote=“dron, post:4, topic:5210”]Excelent post colleen.I can’t see static rain yet.All i’m seeing while gazing in the air is tiny white lights moving in every direction (like molecules).
Is there a tip or something i can utilize to see the static rain?[/quote]

I’m thinking you are and if not you are on the very edge. Kind of like firing up a sigil. You can keep going deeper and deeper into it.

They do look like tiny white lights/molecules. The more you do it, the more you get “in tune” with it. Or another analogy would be you are increasing your energy/vibration to IT. The more you practice, the easier it becomes. I am now seeing spots of colors and bright white flashes in the Prana whereas 6 months ago, I was only seeing the static rain. And, am seeing it in total darkness.

Dron did you watch the video? It is an excellent representation. When I first started, it was easier for me to see it in a bright blue sky.

Superstes…THAT is awesome!!! I’ve done some other things and am not in the need of those kinds of major life changes. But, you are right…it works.

Watched the video, ive seen that stuff before, very often actually. I always thought it was a side effect from ruining my eyesight by constantly looking at a computer screen all the time. Its almost like you see the different particles of something made of matter vibrating intensely and shifting back and forth in position, so that what your looking at starts to look blurry and not as solid of an object anymore. I’ve never tried to do anything with it, will attempt in the future and see if I get any results, thanks for this :). & yes the belief he has in the video is one I have had for years ever since I read about the ‘holographic universe’ theory and the reality of our own universe in a scientific article a very long time ago, even went on to explain the concept to some of my family members at the time.

It also correlates to an experience I had when I attempted to summon “god” or yahweh (at night in the dark), and the result was not an actual being, but that I started to see the particles of the entire room shift and move in intricate patterns all around me, proving my growing belief that what people call “god” is actually just the energy/divine energy that literally all things are made up of, whether person, animal, or object. This energy is alive and not static. The guy in the video is doing basically what i did to a simpler form, while i commaded this energy to show itself and become pronounced, he tries to slowly coax it into showing itself through practice and willpower. In the end both methods give the same end result.

P.s. on the part where he mentions things start to become translucent due to seeing the reality of it. I have experienced that many times with my own body. I like to look at my hand in a close to dark room but can still see my hands outline, and as i look at it, it slowly begins to dissapear until theres nothing there. If looking at a mirror or an object some distance away, i can see this effect happen with a brighter lit room, i have a full length mirror infront of my bed, if i relax and look at the reflection long enough, my entire body seems to dissapear, as if it was never there in the first place.

I perked up when he said the energy can be blue or red. For several months now, when I go into relaxation with closed eyes, I see blue (most often) and red (less often) mists. I can change the color if I choose just by willing it. If I focus on them, they get brighter and morph into shapes. Usually the shapes are just free form, looking kind of like electrical arcs. The red mists look more like they’re made up of millions of pin points of red light, and don’t generally morph, but get brighter. The most unusual shape one of the blue mists morphed into was a funnel shaped spiral, that unfortunately disappeared when I placed too much attention on it. Possibly related to what you’re talking about? I’ve seen things with my eyes closed since I was very young. For many years as a child what I would see looked kind of like, well, asteroids (for want of a better description) rotating and moving towards me. It always freaked me out a little because I had no idea what it was, or if other people experienced it.

@Colleen

I’m seeing it at daylight when i’m looking to the sky…Sometimes i can see that they have colours.(not always).Usually they’re white.

And when it’s nighttime,i see in the sky white-blue lines like the traces of an invisible brush who paints the air but not the white particles…

I’m waching the video and I’ll practice more with it

I see it through my day like an afterimage that floats around stuff, especially if the object is in front a white wall (as static rain). An ophthalmologist told me some people naturally do so, that it is a mere trick of the eye, but I’ve seen the intensity increase after rituals and T/G synch entrance, so there is a relation.

At first I thought “well of course I see generally better since I’ve closed my eyes during a long moment, it is natural that my sight relaxes and then gets slightly better, there is nothing esoteric about it”, but it happened after rituals where I did not close my eyes.

I see it through my day like an afterimage that floats around stuff, especially if the object is in front a white wall (as static rain). An ophthalmologist told me some people naturally do so, that it is a mere trick of the eye, but I’ve seen the intensity increase after rituals and T/G synch entrance, so there is a relation.[/quote]

From what I know, the afterimage is a common trick of the eye…as you said. But, the static rain/energy is not.