Soule travel

So a few days ago I decided that I would try my hand at a soul travel. I decided that I would try my farthest destination this time and go to Valhalla. When I finally got to the great water it manifested with me under the ice. That was when the guardian cut a hole in the ice to save me and he then told me to be more careful. He then told me to move on because he need to take care of a Joton scout party.i decided to watch him deal with them. It was very awe inspiring. When I made it through the forest what I expected to see was a village but it was on fucking village it was a god dame city! The first person I met was a woman caring a bag of Apple’s and she asked where my wife was. Now as far as I know I’m not married but now apparently I do. So I looked at her like she was crazy. She then asked me what I was trying to escape form? And I told her that I still didn’t understand what she was talking about. So she said what are you making up for. I told her that just wanted to find the great Hall. So she told me just to go up the road and go to the left that I couldn’t miss it so that was where I went. I wasn’t even there for thirty seconds and I was tackled by a warrior. He said that he finally bested me. I had no idea what he was talking about. He looked at me like u was crazy and to me that he was one if my best friends and that we died in the same battle during 1368. Then he asked if my wife was here and I told him that I wasn’t married. He told me that I was and it was to a Valkiery. Not only was she a Valkiery but she is also the one that I am protecting now. Well he asked me if I still drank but I told him that I was too young to. But he said that I usually drink anything that’s put in front of me. We talked for a few hours before the brawl started. And Odin got involved which meant I was sent flying from one if his punches which he then realized that it was to dangerous for me with that brawl. So he ended it. We then went on a walk to discuss some things. By the time we had finnished this it was almost Dawn thus I made my way back home. My biggest question is does anyone know a easier or more efficient way to soul travel

2 Likes