Soul travel

Is opening/activating your chakras necessary to soul trave?

I wouldn’t say it is necessary, but it is helpful.

Even though EA eventually fell into the “remove your chakras” camp, in his Soul Travel course, he has the student work on activating their chakras as a preliminary to travel.

3 Likes

Well what would happen if it’s not opened/activated for soul travel @DarkestKnight

Not exactly, they’re already opened/activated, you just need to work on your senses that way you can feel your energy body and when it “separates” into a projection. However, with “clean” chakras it makes the process a bit easier.

Basically it’s like a difference between walking through mud and walking through water.

3 Likes

Ir would be a bit harder, but still possible

Because your energy becomes more powerful so you can more easily push yourself out of body

Thank you for the responses everyone!! Also what would a simple method of soul travel be? I already looked on here but didn’t find one that’s would be best for me @anon84896414 @anon48079295 @DarkestKnight

1 Like

Depends on you. Different people have different methods that work for them

The method I started with and took a week or 2 for me to get the hang of was getting into a meditative state even if it’s partial, and working on moving each limb without actually moving my physical limbs, this method gets you to move your energy body’s limbs instead, a finger, then another, until you can move your whole hand, and work your way up until you’re completely out.

This method for me allowed me to see my physical body while I was out and walking around it, and I confirmed it by walking around my house and seeing what my family was doing, after a while I’d return to my body and go check on them to see them doing exactly what I saw.

This is physical projection because you’re not in the astral when you’re doing this, you’re on the energetic layer of the physical plane.

10 Likes

I’ve been following EA’s Soul Travel course, and the method that @anon48079295 described above is basically the first step after the preliminary exercises, and I think it is a good place to start.

One thing that EA talks about, and which helped me with my first exit, is to tie leaving your body to your breath. Inhale, and then, when you exhale, stand up, without moving your physical body.

3 Likes

What’s your method?

He just mention it above :joy:

I see now, portuguese is my primary language so is hard to see It easily

1 Like

What about visualization of getting out my body in dragons form? It’s useful too?

In a dragon’s form?

Yes, like seeing my body, my Room and visualizing me getting out and flying.

Once i did It and i went initiated in sathariel. I Saw lucifuge and Lucifer and the city of pirâmid crystals

Draggus Said to me to try to meditate on Budsturga until the moment he possess me and take me out of my body. I Will try it today

What you visualize is based on you, I usually just did the movements I mentioned earlier and once out I focused on either the etheric plane or the astral/mental and the space around me changed as my energy body adjusted to the given plane I went to, of course in most cases I’d suggest someone to focus on gaining experience with their physical projection before going to say the etheric, because there’s mindless parasitic entities that wander freely and you never know what exist on the etheric side of your home (or astral if you follow that ideology) you could project into territory that the beings dont want you, or into a mess of ghouls, or even into the middle of the seas that exist within the etheric etc.

5 Likes

It’s a method Robert Peterson talks about as well. The only big difference is that he suggests you be so close to sleep that you have hypnagogic hallucinations instead of just partial meditation.

I haven’t managed to get that close to sleep without actually falling asleep, so I’ll try the other way for a while.

When you circulate energy you naturally “open” you chakras and if you are traveling the astral realm, you should definitely be working on activating this energy. Try the Middle Pillar or some variation of it. I prefer the Chaos techniques because I find it hard to work from a RHP paradigm. Any kind of visualizations that cast your consciousness up and out… like rising way above you body and into the universe in all directions then way small into atoms and molecules. If it makes you feel a little dizzy, elated, or tingly you are doing it right. Sometimes the chakras or energy centers don’t even appear in their exact position in your body. I tend to see them more as a metaphor.