Soul Travel:Where To Get Started?

Ok so I have learned evocation and I’ve learned how to divine with my tarot cards.I’m no master yet but isn’t that why we continue our path?

The one thing I’m stuck on is soul travel.
I’ve tried many of the techniques out there such as envisioning soul bouncing back and forth out of my body and imagining myself rocking back and forth as soon as I wake up and even tried numerous OBE or AP self guided meditations but to no avail.

Could someone please give me some tips on how to get started or some exercises I could practice to begin to learn how to soul travel?
This is one of the main occult faculties I’ve wanted to learn being that so much can be done with this and well it just sounds like a whole hell of alot of fun!

Any advice?

As you lay down to sleep, imagine you’re holding a mouse in one of your hands. Imagine the feel of it moving around, it’s feet, it’s whiskers brushing your skin, it’s twitchy movements. If you can manage to stay focused on the mouse as you fall asleep, eventually you’re going to notice the hand which is holding the mouse is not where your real hand actually is. You have a bonus phantom limb!

From there, forget about the mouse, and focus on getting the rest of your body free.

1 Like

[quote=“The Cusp, post:2, topic:6738”]As you lay down to sleep, imagine you’re holding a mouse in one of your hands. Imagine the feel of it moving around, it’s feet, it’s whiskers brushing your skin, it’s twitchy movements. If you can manage to stay focused on the mouse as you fall asleep, eventually you’re going to notice the hand which is holding the mouse is not where your real hand actually is. You have a bonus phantom limb!

From there, forget about the mouse, and focus on getting the rest of your body free.[/quote]

This is solid gold right here!!!
I used this method the very first time I tried to soul travel and it worked. Good stuff! Just thought I’d put that out there.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Oh noes,the wicked green penguin overlord and the reptilians decided to just remove my post!They fear me sharing this knowledge with the world!

Not to worry,for I have come,to restate the message,and bring it back into the world.I had said:

Don’t know if it’s OK for me to just plug my content in.

BUT,recently,I got to be a guest blogger on RavenAscent’s blog,and I wrote a post on this very topic.

[url=http://magickal-ascent-with-raven.blogspot.ba/2016/02/beginners-guide-to-astralsoul-travel.html]http://magickal-ascent-with-raven.blogspot.ba/2016/02/beginners-guide-to-astralsoul-travel.html[/url]

Along with exercises that could help,if you wanna.