Soul Travel: Obstacles

So i am so. Fucking. Close to soul traveling but the problem is that i cant seperate from my body. Its like my Soul body is so deeply ingrained in my nervous system that its hard to get out. I get to the point where i feel internal screaming which means im very close to exiting (like right now), but i cant push out for some reason. I can even posses other people remotely, but cant step out. Mind you, im just mentally focusing. Im not vizualizing my room or anything like that. Any tips?

3 Likes

Try visualising the room,

Also a book called, “School of out of body travel” might help im using it at the moment

Pm me for details

2 Likes

At what time are you attempting soul travel? Day or night?

2 Likes

Both times…

1 Like

Pm me, ive taught a couple of ppl

3 Likes

I’ve been trying out the Astral Projection technique in NAP, which, in part, consists of a statement which I believe might help you, even though you are doing soul travel.

Here it is:

“In the names of those who control the Astral Planes, I intend to enter Your domain. I come with this word of power: SHEM-HAM-FOR-ASS. Thou shalt permit me free entry and access. So mote it be.”

Try reciting this powerfully using your Cosmic Voice before your soul travel attempts.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks man, will do!

1 Like