Soul travel finalllyyyyyy šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Omgā€¦ I am freaked out. I had my first soul travel. I never succeded in aatral projection. I was between sleep and being awake,but I thought I fell asleep. I started to have some sexual visions and could have think about anything else. Once I was focusing on one, than strong vibrations and buzzing started to ring around me. Those visions were so detailed and I felt same thing like it was actual real sex. Soā€¦ After that my body felt very light and my left astral arm ripped from taht physical limb and whole body followed. I was looking at my flat, but everything was foggy and I could see clearly and move my body. I was somehow stuck and was comanding loud to make my body move in certain way. I have only felt and seen my left hand to move up, but it was all. Everything felt so strange, but like a home. Only thing I was afraid of was things I could see. After a while I started to panic and was awake. Can you please help me and give me advice on what should I do with ā€œstuckedā€ body and fear? As well with, what should I expect to see once I am there and what are the risks of practising this

13 Likes

I know it sounds very reckles, but important thing is, you understand me. I have wrote it imediatelly I have returned back to my body.

2 Likes

Congrats

2 Likes

gratz Darkscorpio

2 Likes

congratulations!!!

Start exploring!

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

2 Likes

Could you explain your quote on Light $ Darkness please

1 Like

How you did that?

1 Like

I loved your quote

1 Like

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

1 Like

Could you elucidate please

1 Like

elucidate ?

on what?

Iā€™m sorry,
i havenā€™t said anything about light and darkness here.

And i write quite a bit,
on Balg,
so iā€™m not aware of every single word i spoke before. :wink:

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

1 Like

yes.

or simply learn from an expert.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

2 Likes

This video is bullshit and this person is piece of shit, sorry :grinning:

1 Like

Astral projection isnt soul travel, so these techniques are useless for me, because I have already achieved soul travel. I ment how should I unstuck my body in soul travel and today I have already found the answer.

1 Like

yeah but that was the point.

Anyways.

Bless you.

Sin,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

But anyway, thank you for your time to give me some recommendation :kissing_heart::metal:t2:

1 Like