Soul travel finalllyyyyyy 🤘🏻

Omg… I am freaked out. I had my first soul travel. I never succeded in aatral projection. I was between sleep and being awake,but I thought I fell asleep. I started to have some sexual visions and could have think about anything else. Once I was focusing on one, than strong vibrations and buzzing started to ring around me. Those visions were so detailed and I felt same thing like it was actual real sex. So… After that my body felt very light and my left astral arm ripped from taht physical limb and whole body followed. I was looking at my flat, but everything was foggy and I could see clearly and move my body. I was somehow stuck and was comanding loud to make my body move in certain way. I have only felt and seen my left hand to move up, but it was all. Everything felt so strange, but like a home. Only thing I was afraid of was things I could see. After a while I started to panic and was awake. Can you please help me and give me advice on what should I do with “stucked” body and fear? As well with, what should I expect to see once I am there and what are the risks of practising this

12 Likes

I know it sounds very reckles, but important thing is, you understand me. I have wrote it imediatelly I have returned back to my body.

1 Like

Congrats

2 Likes

gratz Darkscorpio

2 Likes

congratulations!!!

Start exploring!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Could you explain your quote on Light $ Darkness please

1 Like

How you did that?

1 Like

I loved your quote

1 Like

Thank you.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Could you elucidate please

1 Like

elucidate ?

on what?

I’m sorry,
i haven’t said anything about light and darkness here.

And i write quite a bit,
on Balg,
so i’m not aware of every single word i spoke before. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

yes.

or simply learn from an expert.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

This video is bullshit and this person is piece of shit, sorry :grinning:

1 Like

Astral projection isnt soul travel, so these techniques are useless for me, because I have already achieved soul travel. I ment how should I unstuck my body in soul travel and today I have already found the answer.

1 Like

yeah but that was the point.

Anyways.

Bless you.

Sin,

¥’Berioth

But anyway, thank you for your time to give me some recommendation :kissing_heart::metal:t2:

1 Like