Soul Travel Course...Not Just Soul Travel

I purchased this course this morning. Every moment I get, I’m watching the videos. I haven’t accomplished soul travel yet, but when I do, I’ll comment back on this post exactly what happened. What EA is speaking about here, in part two, is incredible. Mastering Soul Travel could actually be named Mastering Omnipresence, because soul travel, as described in the video, is merely a means to an end. And that end does not exist. There is no end to ones development if the concepts in this course are mastered.

11 Likes

Hell Fucking Yeah! i plan on getting this course as well!

1 Like

Whow, this seems like the most interesting course of all the 3 for me… But damn its relatively expensive, i mean i haven’t paid 200 dollars for any video before :open_mouth:
certainly must be worth it if you can put it to a good use.

2 Likes

[quote=“Black Flame, post:3, topic:3942”]Whow, this seems like the most interesting course of all the 3 for me… But damn its relatively expensive, i mean i haven’t paid 200 dollars for any video before :open_mouth:
certainly must be worth it if you can put it to a good use.[/quote]

I think P90x, a workout video series, and Insanity Workout Videos may actually be more money than this course. And I’ve paid more than that for college textbooks.

2 Likes

5 easy payments of 39 bucks, hell I buy bags of mary for 40 bucks, and how passionate am I about the occult? This is certainly worth it. That reasoning led me to purchase the course haha.

5 Likes

Hi do you need to have studied the divination and evocation from EA Koetting to learn soul travel and the other contents of this course

3 Likes

it helps but it’s not necceseary imo.

1 Like

Just bought the course, but in Section four, when EA is taking you through a breathing exercise, there’s no sound for three or four minutes (around 32 mins in). Anybody else have this?

2 Likes

Sorry. Not me. I have a few several long seconds where you can tell there is no sounds. And, I definitely have no sound during the blue ray meditation. Perhaps you can try saving it to your hard drive? (if you haven’t already done that.)

2 Likes

So, I’m working through some of the exercises. I’ve begun visualizing myself as an observer of my daily activities, during those activities. I’ve also practiced visualizing where I want to go, as well as the pendulum and river exercises. At this time, I have not gotten further than that.

3 Likes

I’m absolutely stoked to work through that course, as Soul Travel & Astral Projection is my absolutely most desired skill… Ever.

4 Likes

IMO it’s the foundation skill that ties everything else together and boosts every other aspect of your work! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It will complete my collection. I spend all my money on magick stuff lol. Good use of Welfare money eh? XD

2 Likes

Good luck!

I love the mastering soul travel course. I watch it every moment i have to work at it and i practice while im not watching

1 Like

I bought it, changed my life. Worth way more than what is charged. Used some of the manipulation techniques to get promotion after promotion. Started at 45k a year up to about 85k.made friends and contacts on the astral plane. I could go on and on lol.buy it you won’t regret it. Now, I think I’m gona get off here and go flying. Lol

9 Likes