Soul travel back in time

This is a money making post and it isn’t a spell at all. I’ve never tested it though I won’t be surprised you guys come back into the present and are millionaires. Go back to your 2009 self, buy as much bit coins as you can and make sure you don’t spend them; come back to the present with your now filled bit coin wallet ??? profit! Back in 09 they were going for less than a cent each. Now on exchange sites, they go for a whopping 600 dollars each!

I am not very well versed in Soul Travel at all, but I have often wondered if it was possible to possess my younger self and force him to do something like this. I wonder what ramifications this would have (beyond making me very wealthy) would I be where I am today? Probably not, but what else might change? Could I accept it? Would the positives out weigh the negatives?

I personally think these posts would cease to exist and I would own a legion of King Djinns from Necromaster :slight_smile: Oh and I would take my time to make a review of EA’s product for soul travel before it even comes out.

Alright I am going to try this. We will know that I succeeded if Wednesday comes AFTER Tuesday and Germany loses WWII.

:smiley:

I have often thought about Soul traveling back through the time stream but. after reading Taylor Elwood’s book Space/Time Magick, I was left with the impression that you can only affect your particular time and space, meaning events within your life span.

Intriguing question. Only one thing to do. Try it! :slight_smile: After I learn to Soul Travel, of course. LOL

This whole Topic makes me wonder when the Omnipresents Course will be out…

I agree with you on that one Vergil.

[quote=“Orismen, post:4, topic:2063”]Alright I am going to try this. We will know that I succeeded if Wednesday comes AFTER Tuesday and Germany loses WWII.

:D[/quote]z

OMG IT WORKED !!! lol

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:2063”]I have often thought about Soul traveling back through the time stream but. after reading Taylor Elwood’s book Space/Time Magick, I was left with the impression that you can only affect your particular time and space, meaning events within your life span.

Intriguing question. Only one thing to do. Try it! :slight_smile: After I learn to Soul Travel, of course. LOL[/quote]

So…Quantum Leap is actually about a guy who Watched Ea’s Videos? lol