So helpful thank you

Thank you I appreciate the help

1 Like

Yep. Not what I was told to expect.

Never been, unfortunately. This and the causal are not the same

2 Likes

Wow really. Thanks for the input. What was It like in the causal

1 Like

I interpreted it different than the person who told me about it.

They said there is a massive white light that is intensely bright, and that is the source.

That however is not how I saw it. I really dont want to tell you what vision of it you should expect. If you’d really like to know what I saw, however, I would oblige.

4 Likes

@TheStorm

The sleep deprivation is killing me man. I only practice on the weekends when I go to sleep at 00:00 AM I set my alarm at 04;00 AM, I wake up and try to get into sleep paralysis. I’ve been practicing for weeks and If I stay awake for too long I just go back to sleep.

How would you practice every day without getting up at 04:00 AM interrupting your normal sleep pattern? That is the only best time for beginners to practice because your mind is already in a relaxed state.

I tried to practice every day but with work, studies, sports, I get way too tired. It doesn’t work for me. So i’m tied to only 1-2 times per week usually on fridays and saturdays.

Is there any other way of doing this? HELP
I really want to astral project, my companions and spirit guides are waiting for me…

4 Likes

@SpaceTravelr Firstly, I don’t necessarily project in my sleep. Oneiromancy is its own thing and though related isn’t necessary here.

I personally utilize the Void meditation outlined in both the Black Scriptures by Somnus Dreadwood and Eye of the Oracle by the same author. I’ve found that to be the easiest method there is.

3 Likes

Hey man,

Thank you very much for your knowledge. I’ve been trying to astral project for weeks. Still no succes. I slipped into a lucid dream once and had partially sleep paralysis.

Is it true that beginners are best helped to set their alarms 4 hours after they’ve gone to sleep? I go to sleep at 00:00,AM and I wake up at 04:00 AM. But I can only practice this on the weekends. How would I practice every day? I’m kinda stuck here… And how do I remove my cap?? What do you mean with light food? Only fruits & vegetables? What about diairy? Eggs milk? Can i eat rice?
I’m mostly eating vegan/vegetarian. Almost no meat.

What is the best and most effective way to balance/open up my chakras? I have alot of blockages there I think, personal grief, feelings of guilt, shame, feeling down sometimes.

3 Likes

@SpaceTravelr Firstly, a vegetarian diet isn’t necessary and a case could be made for a prolonged vegetarian diet starving the Demon within leading to detrimental effects Secondly, you are overcomplicating this way too much. There is no need for any of that. Except for clearing out blockages.

5 Likes

At what time of the day are you projecting?

Any time. Whenever it suits me. Sleep projections tend to be the most intense but also by far not the easiest.

2 Likes

@TheStorm

Where can I find this method?

If anyone has had success using the material found in the BALG soul travel course, please let me know. The order of bija mantras given in the lesson four material chakra opening exercise and the workbook is incorrect (the order of bija mantras for anahata and visuddha chakras is incorrectly reversed). I’m wondering if there is anything else that needs adjusting.

3 Likes

Any more experiences with astral or soul travel?

Trying to AP since a while too (second time I’m seriously into it) and no success yet, as for now.
I may feel vibrations sometimes but that’s all. I guess it takes time and practice.

1 Like

Storm.

Ive taught over 100 people succesfully my friend, I found the exact causes that prevented anyone from projecting, I now have a 100% success rate with all my students. Show me some one who can do better then contradict my findings.

@Man1 I forgot to tell you, I have used this to success:

Psychic Development for the Magician

2 Likes

Has anyone had success with the blue ray meditation by ea koetting whether on YouTube or soul travel course?

1 Like

Blue ray meditation was good when I did it

1 Like