So, I’ve lately been working through EA’s Soul Travel course, and I decided to start a journal of my experiences.
Why work through soul travel? I have had a monstrously difficult time opening my astral senses. I’m in a nasty cycle that goes like this:
- Get desperate and suicidal and turn to magic to fix the problem that I feel helpless to fix myself.
- Do task magic and prayer, since that’s really all I can do.
- Feel super good about it!
- Time passes, get anxious, slowly get desperate, go back to step 1.
This cycle isn’t helping me at all, so to try and break it, I’m going to focus instead on soul traveling. Here are the benefits I think I can have through this work:
- It seems easier.
- I can communicate with any entity at want without needing full evocation skills.
- It’s just plain fun!
- My mind runs wild at the possibilities.
My only real hurdle has been EA’s guide to getting out of the body. He frowns on traditional methods for astral projection, but since I’m having a hard time with his particular method, I decided to use some of Robert Bruce’s and William Buhlman’s techniques. So far, I’m much closer to success with their actual techniques for leaving the body.
I’ve so far gotten to the vibration stage a few times, which is pretty exciting. I’ve felt my entire body beginning to float, but for some reason, I get stuck at my head. I can’t get it loose, nor can I see anything.
I’m enjoying the learning process very much.