Soul Love Binding Spell

Is there any love binding spell that involves binding the person not only mentally physically but in a soul level too that this person are totally bound to me for eternity and my heart and my mind and my body would be bound to her too if someone knows the specific spells that I’m looking for kindly share thanks

1 Like

Deeply unionizing through sacred tantric visualizations could be a good place to start. Imagine that as you make love you are taking every soul compartment from other people and giving him or her yours in return, as though you were twin flames reuniting and becoming as one. You may even want to use sacred arts of tantric sexuality if you’re familiar with that. Push yourself into the target while you raise energy through masturbation with the inner vision taking control. Don’t focus on climax, focus on possessing the target completely. You have yo believe that there are no barriers at all. You’ll at some point in this process be able to envisage a swirling together in sacred unionization of your twin flame aspecting.

One, do it to all forms of sex, including things you may not feel either you are ready for or the target may not be comfortable with, oral and anal as well. Take all their chakras and activate the psychic centers.

What may happen is that your spirita have to come together as well, typological figures, archangels, demons, both divinity and the infernal kingdoms, and that which stands between your unionization will leave you alone. It will find a balance whenever your male and female become androgynous as though they were one.

Masculinity covers and possesses femininity and vice versa.

Take your time with it, and do not cave into guilt or shame over what you’re doing or how the target would feel if they caught onto it, because if you do it thoroughly enough, they probably might notice it.

You may want it now but will you feel the same if you have a fight with your ‘love’?

I ask because if you do that it’s like a kind of marriage and you are stuck with the bad as well as the good forever. Stuck with the things that they may do to irritate you as well.

So be sure you won’t regret it before you do it. If you can live with it even if you have a fight both you can’t get over and are stuck angry or hating each other over whatever the fight is about then go for it.

Just remember, it will bond you in bad times as well as good and if it’s a magick binding for eternity eternity is a very long time how can you be sure you want them forever as opposed to just now?

Think it over before you act and do such a binding and be sure you really want it (then if you still do then do it but not until thinking it over).

Do you have access to a reference for or do you have your own methods for such an eternal binding?

I know that probably you don’t want to hear this, as I didn’t a bit more than a year ago, when I did my own binding to someone. But I think I have to anyway, because you may not be thinking about it from this perspective:

A binding doesn’t necessarily guarantee that you guys would end up in a loving relationship together. The person I bound to me decided (with his head, because unless I’m wrong a binding doesn’t change the way they think) that it’s better not to be with me, because of huge differences in our values and wants. I realized the same. BUT. I had already bound us to each other. Even if he has life plans that can’t include me, he’s still including me; he just can’t let me go. The most proud person that I’ve ever met, he begged me to stay in his life. No clear purpose and he doesn’t even understand why. We’re toxic to each other, we have said the worst things… but we inevitably come back for more. Now I think that there’s literally nothing that I could do or say that would make him decide to cut me off: He just can’t, it’s like… we’re tied to each other. Because surprise! We are. Even if I don’t have any interest in keeping him on my life, I self sabotage opportunities that are good for my life and that would mean I can stay away from him. I don’t plan it, it just happens. It’s not love, nor obsession. It doesn’t feel romantic or love destined to be, believe me. But it absolutely feels like what it is: Our souls are tied. Of course, I have no way of knowing if this would have happened anyway without the Magick, as I’ve been accused of being addictive before, but I suspect is all consequence of my binding, as my Magick so far has been quite powerful in all areas. I just miscalculated the risks of this one.

I read the comments of some experienced members on here about bindings etc, they mentioned you’re tied to them as much as they’re to you, and that it doesn’t necessarily involves love, but I didn’t listen. Of course I didn’t, the idea of binding him seem attractive back then, when I felt him slipping away. Now I see it clearly. I won’t say is the most horrible experience ever or that it’ll destroy your life: But it can be shitty to a degree you’re not expecting. Magick is amazing but it has consequences that you may not be thinking about. Of course, you’re free to experiment on your own: If you do, I wish you better fortune than I had on this regard.

12 Likes

I think that’s probably the most mature explanation I’ve heard regarding binding to other people. They may be something we lacked. They may contribute something astrologically that we could never have had otherwise, and it doesn’t have to make someone your one and only in order to work out for you.

1 Like

Hi there, can a binding not be undone at all? I would assume that there is a method to cut the cord, so to speak, or turn the bond into a more healthy dynamic.

Yes. A generalized binding spell will do this but it’s not worth it imo.

1 Like

Plus it devours ones energy too much.

3 Likes

I guess it could be done but yeah, not sure is worth it either. Maybe you could throw some Magick at it to heal the relationship; I’ve done that with the angels of omnipotence in the past and it worked wonders, but you have to keep at it, because in my case it was healed but when I stop with the workings it wore down. A binding won’t solve the problems you have, it’ll just keep you strangely tied. You may not even be together anymore.

You have to think that is like a normal relationship: In a normal relationship, you two can change, decide you want something else, decide to let go… that’s the way that relationships with friends, partners… work. Is normal and we’ve done it many times. Being bound, you still change, decide you want something else, decide to let go… but there’s something keeping you tied. And it can play out in many ways, most of them toxic. I’m on it now, it gets difficult to put your finger on what’s exactly wrong but it all ends up being drama.

2 Likes

I’ll approach this from a ‘Consciousness is the only reality and nothing/nobody is set in stone’ perspective. I think that there’s a lot of scope for changing the dynamic of the bond if you start seeing and believing yourself in relation to them and them in relation to you differently. There’s an assumption here that you don’t know what exactly is wrong (I promise that you probably do know the answer if you go deep into self-inquiry) and that it all ends up in toxic drama. These are just an assumptions, thought which have taken form. However, nothing is set in stone. I’ve seen firsthand how even the most TOXIC of relationships can end in forgiveness, reconciliation, peace and unconditional love (not necessarily romantic). Perhaps you can break the bond completely first with the help of spirits and take some time to heal before deciding what you want to do - rebuild or let go.

1 Like