Soul essence, what do you see?

A trusted friend channeled my souls essence and drew it. What do you see? When I originally saw it I laughed and said I’m a lot more colourful than I expected due to loving the darker side of things.

4 Likes

There appears to be a hidden eye in the center. As if the colors are a distraction for others while you observe them. Very interesting

3 Likes

That’s peculiar!

I see the eye as well with the colors almost acting as a way to protect the eye.

2 Likes

Wonder what that means :thinking:

I actually see a seed in the center surrounded by flowers and grass. As the seed is emerging from somewhere all that’s surrounding it seems to be bending towards it. It’s also interesting that you’re looking at things from the perspective of being caged.

1 Like

What I am seeing is a central sun and its rays focused upon your world or life and all the colors of light, similar to a rainbow. The sun can represent life, influence, and strength as well as your energy force or will, being clear, and self empowering.

1 Like

Lots of different interesting viewpoints :slight_smile: thanks!

I’ve had a few others say it’s like I’m caged with things, hmm weird!

So why do I think your caged. If others are seeing the same, what do you think it could be?

1 Like

Probably a lot of trauma based issues, feel free to PM me if you’d like to talk more :slight_smile:

I would love to talk more about it with you. I’ll PM tomorrow if that’s ok since it’s 11:15 and got to be up early tomorrow

1 Like

No problem! All I know is there’s something to do with my past life as a high dark priestess I’m meant to learn or address this life. As that’s cropped up with a couple others too.

I see a tree, a firebird and a lion overlapping

1 Like